The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Black tailed red, silver duckwing, exchequer, white (unless you don’t have those), buff, lavender duckwing, light brown, barred lavender duckwing, blue, black,
It’s so weird to think those are Leghorns when there are so many red fowl in there.
You are seeing a master at work.
giphy (3).gif

Black tailed red, silver duckwing, exchequer, white (unless you don’t have those), buff, lavender duckwing, light brown, barred lavender duckwing, blue, black,
It’s so weird to think those are Leghorns when there are so many red fowl in there.
D@mn youre good. Very close. I'll let you know how close later.
And I do not have any whites.

I had a cuckoo and a cuckoo duckwing that you didn't list but after looking I don't think either made it into the pics.
Besides that I didn't get any cuckoo lavender duckwings but there is a cuckoo lavender that you missed.
20200715_185344(1).jpg

I see it in last pic. At the top in the middle.
Of course you can't tell from pics but the lavender duckwings could be lavender silver or lavender gold pullets or lavender silver/gold cockerels.
Two of the buff are from a mottled buff project. Haven't tried to look close but there is a chance for mottled buff.
Don't believe there is but also a chance an exchequer could have cuckoo.
I think that covers it all.

Back
Top Bottom