The Moonshiner's Leghorns

Some of those Single Comb varieties plus 3 or 4 others and a bunch of nonsense.
Who didn't see this coming?
What is this? Diet cookies?!? Not enough chips at all. 😩
I thought about giving an update about what's going on, what's been going on and what will be going on in the near future here but it has dawned on me I don't hear much about what's going on with many of you.
So what say you? What's been going on in your alls bird world?
I believe I have a thread for my personal hell. But You know how it goes. Eggs in the incubator for the first time since Memorial Day. Seramas in one. Dumb Dux in another. Orps in the fancy one. Two broody Seramas. Brought home some new boys. Expanding into some other colors. Replaced the infertile Lemon Blue Cochin bantam male with a new four-month-old cockerel that is into the bigger Orp girls next door.
I'm considering Louisiana close to Texas.
On my down time i can hunt gators and hogs.
Florida doesn't appeal to me.
That's only a few hours from me. But we have those things in Texas too. And our roads are better.
The wise choice here is VA. 🙄
Yeah, still snows there.

I believe I have a thread for my personal hell. But You know how it goes. Eggs in the incubator for the first time since Memorial Day. Seramas in one. Dumb Dux in another. Orps in the fancy one. Two broody Seramas. Brought home some new boys. Expanding into some other colors. Replaced the infertile Lemon Blue Cochin bantam male with a new four-month-old cockerel that is into the bigger Orp girls next door.

That's only a few hours from me. But we have those things in Texas too. And our roads are better.

Yeah, still snows there.
Be Quiet Yannick Bisson GIF by Ovation TV

Yeah, still snows there.
Ya I know right?
I think sometimes she thinks if she asks ill give more answers then if someone else asked.

Pitiful huh? Today's hatch is really gonna be disappointing.

I lurk over there but of course I don't get alerts for your thread either.

I just can't be a Texan. Honestly I've been there a couple times and everywhere smelled like an old gas station. Maybe it was just the locations I went to.
I'm not sure I'd know how to drive on nice roads. The road I live on just got a number for a name up until not long ago it was know as Mud Road.
Nice roads sounds like they'd put me to sleep.

I don't really mind snow. It's bone chilling temps I won't mind getting away from.

Back
Top Bottom