The most dangerous cake recipe in the world!

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by BettyR, Mar 11, 2009.

1. OK Now I thought "how good could this be?" That was this afternoon and it was too good so I had to make a few for the family desert and this time put ice cream on it. Where did you get this "Devils Work" from and yes it is an evil cake that talks to you so be very careful if you try this ...I have had it twice today and keep telling myself that the first was just a test ...Ya right it is the Devils food for sure !! Ha Ha stay away:D

2. Southern Gardener

Southern Gardener Songster

May 2, 2008
    Louisiana
    OH MY GOD! I wish I would not have seen this thread!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  3. Southern Gardener

Southern Gardener Songster

May 2, 2008
    Louisiana
    Quote:[​IMG] seriously - I wish I'd not seen this thread!

4. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Quote:[​IMG] I always walk by those warm delight things fast and look away. Now what? [​IMG] We all have those ingredients in our cupboard.

I know! [​IMG]

5. onebuggirl

onebuggirl Songster

Aug 27, 2008
    OMG this is Evil yet Awesome. I have cravings for chocolate cake and this is a fast and simple way to satisfy it. For those of use trying to lose weight..just add some time onto your excercise routine to justify eating this.....or we could not......hehehe. This is great because now I won't have a whole cake to eat when I do have my cravings. So dieters think of this as a blessing..you only make 1 serving and not 16!

6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:[​IMG] I always walk by those warm delight things fast and look away. Now what? [​IMG] We all have those ingredients in our cupboard.

I know! [​IMG]

My DH is going to get a nice cake dessert tonight!

7. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    EVIL....EVIL...EVIL...BAD...BAD...BAD...I wonder if my boss will let me go home to try this [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  8. My boyfriend is going to love this !

[​IMG]

9. NancyDz

NancyDz Songster

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Well I had a little craving this afternoon! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nancy

10. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Quote:I know! [​IMG]

My DH is going to get a nice cake dessert tonight!

My DH is too - today is his birthday! The kids and I are going to pretend we forgot his birthday. After supper I'm going to go whip up one of these for him (and one for all of us too, of course.) I have all the 3 of the kids playing along with this. We haven't called him or anything today. My 16 year old was going to text a "happy birthday" to him but I wouldn't let him. I'm so mean! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: