The most you will pay or have paid for a duck?

I payed 81 dollars for four ducklings. Cackle Hatchery:
1F8164A3-5BF5-448F-8DF4-B619A6295815.jpeg
9D1B6EB4-0A7D-4A83-AA77-51B5E238BE8F.jpeg
A10D1C0E-57F1-42F2-8AC6-905C5296017B.jpeg
C72C8832-036F-481E-AE19-81605711C594.jpeg

I've paid my share for muscovy. Two adults girls shipped to me was $$$. And people frown on show birds but having birds bred to the standard without leakage can really put your own breeding on the right track. However dealing with their human counterparts is not so joyful and most won't even talk to me. It's a shame and puts a bad taste in my mouth to deal with them.
A proven duck that lays and raises her own ducklings without help and is good natured, I'd pay $50. Exotic colors that don't fit the standard and screw with genetics not so much.

I've paid my share for muscovy. Two adults girls shipped to me was $$$. And people frown on show birds but having birds bred to the standard without leakage can really put your own breeding on the right track. However dealing with their human counterparts is not so joyful and most won't even talk to me. It's a shame and puts a bad taste in my mouth to deal with them.
A proven duck that lays and raises her own ducklings without help and is good natured, I'd pay $50. Exotic colors that don't fit the standard and screw with genetics not so much.
I don't frown on show birds or birds bred to standards to keep genetics in good order. I certainly can understand paying decent prices for a well bred bird if you have your own breeding program with goals in mind.

Back
Top Bottom