The *NEW* all fowl egg chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@pidgey104

Ill take the EEs

Offer
6+ Silver Spangled Hamburgs (Got this weeks eggs sold so this will be next weeks ship)
6+ Mixed duck eggs (Cayugas (Males and Females) Trio of welsh and a ancona Drake
6+ Pharaoh Quail
8+ Large Fowl assortment (English Buff Orpingtons, Silver Spangled hamburgs, BBRed Phoenix, Reeve Rhode Island Reds, Etc

THIS IS THE CURRENT STANDING OFFER
Quail offer doesn't meet minimum requirements. Can you do 12 or combine with another type of egg to make it qualify?

Let's do this. Let me go home and see what I have that actually is laying in this frigid tundra of ohio and I'll just start a new offer as there are several people who did not get eggs they claimed on the old swaps.

Last edited:
Ok, new standing offer to start this out!

4+ ancona duck eggs. Will ship in 1.5 to 2 weeks as long as the weather isn't in the negatives here in ohio. I have 2 unrelated breeding pens and will send eggs from both! I could probably squeeze these out in time for the Easter hatch along also

Last edited:
Ok, new standing offer to start this out!

4+ ancona duck eggs. Will ship in 1.5 to 2 weeks as long as the weather isn't in the negatives here in ohio.

Somebody grab these! These birds are gorgeous. I know because I know where she got them.
1f609.png

She has black, blue, lilac, chocolate, and maybe lavender or silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom