The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

I missed counting one of the eggs on Saturday and I have 2 more from today so far, for a current total of 13. It is a rainy, gloomy day here today which traditionally makes for lower lay rates so I can not guarantee any more, but I will do my best to update the total by about 6pm tonight.

Saturday's clutch: 0 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 2 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 0 pure Svarthöna

Sunday's clutch: 2 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 2 pure Svarthöna
Monday's clutch: 2 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 1 pure Svarthöna
Tuesday's clutch: 0 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 1 pure Svarthöna - 13 total so far

Auction starts now and ends at 7:00pm EST Tuesday, February 7th. Payment via PayPal is due no later than 11:00pm on Tuesday, Feb. 7th and eggs will be shipped Wednesday morning. At auction's end, the winner should PM me the shipping information and a PayPal address to send the invoice to. (An invoice listing what was purchased is needed for insurance purposes.) Bids up to 7:00:59pm Tuesday, February 7, will be accepted; those placed at 7:01:00 or after will not. Local pick-up in NKY can be arranged. Shipping is a flat rate of $20. I will not write anything on the box unless specifically requested. Shipping is by USPS Priority 2 or 3 day depending on where you live. Express shipping is available at an additional cost. The USPS's "Special Handling" service is available at an additional charge of $10.35. Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, burrito style and snuggled in shredded paper and then double boxed. I box the eggs the best I can to ensure that they reach you in hatchable condition, but sometimes, in spite of all my hard work, the post office manages to scramble the eggs so that none of them hatch. I have no control over that and can not guarantee that any of these eggs will hatch, so please bid accordingly. Local pick-up in Northern KY can be arranged. Please read all auctions thoroughly so you know what you are bidding on.

Current high bid - Thank you!
$19 for KYtinpusher

(Helps when I add the auction :lau )
AUCTION: END WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8 @ 3PM. Eggs will ship Wednesday at 4pm!
I don't normally ship eggs on Wednesday but a preorder backed out on me so don't make me set these eggs! I don't need more chicks (who am I kidding, I ALWAYS need more)!

9+ whatever is laid today! SWEDISH FLOWER HENS. Will start at $10 and shipping will be $20 (double boxed and well packed)

15.00 for the SFH

Last edited:
Saturday's clutch: 0 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 2 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 0 pure Svarthöna
Sunday's clutch: 2 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 2 pure Svarthöna
Monday's clutch: 2 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 1 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 1 pure Svarthöna
Tuesday's clutch: 0 Chocolate Sexlinks (green eggs), 2 Chocolate Sexlink/Fibro, 1 pure Svarthöna - 14 total

Auction ends at 7:00pm EST Tuesday, February 7th. Payment via PayPal is due no later than 11:00pm on Tuesday, Feb. 7th and eggs will be shipped Wednesday morning. At auction's end, the winner should PM me the shipping information and a PayPal address to send the invoice to. (An invoice listing what was purchased is needed for insurance purposes.) Bids up to 7:00:59pm Tuesday, February 7, will be accepted; those placed at 7:01:00 or after will not. Local pick-up in NKY can be arranged. Shipping is a flat rate of $20. I will not write anything on the box unless specifically requested. Shipping is by USPS Priority 2 or 3 day depending on where you live. Express shipping is available at an additional cost. The USPS's "Special Handling" service is available at an additional charge of $10.35. Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap, burrito style and snuggled in shredded paper and then double boxed. I box the eggs the best I can to ensure that they reach you in hatchable condition, but sometimes, in spite of all my hard work, the post office manages to scramble the eggs so that none of them hatch. I have no control over that and can not guarantee that any of these eggs will hatch, so please bid accordingly. Local pick-up in Northern KY can be arranged. Please read all auctions thoroughly so you know what you are bidding on.
Current high bid - Thank you!
$19 for KYtinpusher

Last edited:
Fun Bantam Assortment!
wee.gif

Opening Bid - $10.00
Shipping $15.00
Double Boxed, Priority shipping
Payment by Paypal

Auction closes Tuesday, Feb 7, 2017 - 7:00 pm EASTERN TIME
for Wednesday Shipping. (or upon other arrangement)

At least 2 dozen eggs available!

Choice of the following - ANY OR ALL!
7+ Bantam Cochins
4+ Bantam Chocolate Orpington
6+ Seramas
6+ Bantam "bearded" Cochins

The + is for whatever is gathered before packing.

Everything I have set so far, has been 95-100% fertile.

Pics of parents and some previously hatched chicks are attached.

Bantam cochin pen - Mottled Cockerel over Blue, Black and Blue Frizzled hens

(Helps when I add the auction
lau.gif
)
I don't normally ship eggs on Wednesday but a preorder backed out on me so don't make me set these eggs! I don't need more chicks (who am I kidding, I ALWAYS need more)!

9+ whatever is laid today! SWEDISH FLOWER HENS. Will start at $10 and shipping will be $20 (double boxed and well packed)

6 eggs from Sunday 2/5, 3 eggs from Monday 2/6 so far. I will update what they lay today when I collect eggs tonight.

I have all of the available imports included in my flock(including the German import) several snoleopard colored birds (2 roosters and 3 hens) in the pen right now! Crested and uncrested hens with uncrested roosters. All breeders are sprig and split wing free!

Once the eggs leave my hands I am not responsible for them. I promise to send fresh, fertile, clean, and well packaged eggs!
If you have any questions feel free to ask on the chat thread or PM me!
And the current high bids:

[COLOR=0000FF]Fun Bantam Assortment! [/COLOR] :weee

Opening Bid - $10.00
Shipping $15.00
Double Boxed, Priority shipping
Payment by Paypal

Auction closes Tuesday, Feb 7, 2017 - 7:00 pm EASTERN TIME
for Wednesday Shipping.  (or upon other arrangement)

[COLOR=FF0000]At least 2 dozen eggs available![/COLOR]

Choice of the following - ANY OR ALL!
7+ Bantam Cochins
4+ Bantam Chocolate Orpington
6+ Seramas
6+ Bantam "bearded" Cochins

The + is for whatever is gathered before packing.

Everything I have set so far, has been 95-100% fertile.

Updated totals:

8 Bantam Cochins
6 Bantam Chocolate Orpington
9 Seramas
8 Bantam "bearded" Cochins

Less than an hour left.

Current high bid $11 @bhaugh

Last edited:
(Helps when I add the auction :lau )

6 eggs from Sunday 2/5, 3 eggs from Monday 2/6 so far. I will update what they lay today when I collect eggs tonight.

I have all of the available imports included in my flock(including the German import) several snoleopard colored birds (2 roosters and 3 hens) in the pen right now! Crested and uncrested hens with uncrested roosters. All breeders are sprig and split wing free!

Once the eggs leave my hands I am not responsible for them. I promise to send fresh, fertile, clean, and well packaged eggs!
If you have any questions feel free to ask on the chat thread or PM me!

@WalnutHill@orrpeople

15.00 for the SFH
there are a total of 14 eggs now for this auction! Current high bid is $15 and @Bluechick2u has it!

Back
Top Bottom