The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Phage, Mar 13, 2013.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    for gosh sake, can't you guys pm each other about this?????????????

1 person likes this.
  2. nicole63021

nicole63021 Chillin' With My Peeps

Come on auctions!!!!! It's fun to watch all the excitement and to get a chance to bid and try to win some great eggs! These just hatched a day or 2 ago from eggs I won on this page from KYTinpusher!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Every state has a way of preventing us from getting the products we want. They do it under the guise of it being " healthy". I took far more nutrition classes than pre med students and nursing students. --- and looking back while I learned a LOT more than they, it was still under the auspices of the gvernment knows best. Phooey. I'm a proponent of people growing and raising their own food. ANd sometimes we can't have a dairy goat in an appartment but want the raw product. Yes their is a risk in drinking raw anything. BUt I"ll take that risk because I k now eating only cooked food has sterilized my food. ANd my GI did not thank me for that. ONly took me 30 years to buck the system.

DO what you must to get clean wholesome foods on your table. LEarn what that is and how to get it. Love the way you think.

OK off soap box. See what chickens did to me!!! I was a toe the line type until chickens. oy.

4. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    I had an auction up but no one was intersted, what do you have up for auction??? THis would be a good time to repost it as so many are on looking.

I'll have turkey eggs available next week sometime-- I'm all bought up for awhile. PM me if you want to get on the list.

12+ barnyard special chicken eggs. From great layers of various breeds crossed with various breeds. PRetty chickens of various colors. Many egg shell colors possible.

Can't ship until next week as I have orders to fill this week. Likely to ship on Wednesday in a week.

Shipping is $16 for a medium priority box, bubble wrapped and in shredded paper. PP at end please. See profile for addie.

Starting bid is $7
    Last bid considered at 4pm THursday.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  5. chick-among-us

chick-among-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas
    Hey Jean can you look at the ameraucana thread for posting pics and look at at what I posted? If you wouldn't mind? :D thank you!

6. chick-among-us

chick-among-us Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2011
    Dayton,Texas
    Isn't there some choc/ mauve ams up for auction still?

7. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper

Nov 3, 2010

8. EdenCamp

EdenCamp Chillin' With My Peeps

2 hours left..........

9. EdenCamp

EdenCamp Chillin' With My Peeps

doublepost outside my control sowwy

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  10. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    Ditto. My house is clean but It's not like it would be if I didn't have things I'd rather do outside. Even winter doesn't convince me to clean house. My dust bunnies have great great grandbunnies. I can write a message in the dust and I seem to always have a chicken in the house. My incubator is in the living room and my dining room has 2 sweting machines and various other items that always seem to find there way there along with eggs in flats on the freezer and my hatcher is in the diningroom too. I have 2 tables and the other one holds gardening items. Even the chairs have stuff in them. I have buckets in there for when I go out to the garden. The front porch keeps 4 brooders with chicks and most of my egg packing supplies and chicken supplies and the carport room holds stuff from a yard sale I had and a livestock trough with a hen and chicks.. I could go on but I bet you get the idea.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by