The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

6+ Double Laced Barnevelder Eggs
Starts now and ends at 9pm PST on Saturday April 19th.
Shipping is $16
Bid starts at $10

One of my favorite breeds to look at. Their feathering pattern is breathtaking and their calm demeanor is a nice addition. These birds lay a large, medium-shade brown egg. Some lay darker than others. I have 2 lines laying at this time. They're well kept and free part of the day. I pack my eggs to ship using the skyline method. I burrito wrap each egg, open ended and place in a box large end up. I then double box. Please understand that once the eggs leave my hands, the treatment they receive is out of my control. I pack as well as I can and send fertile eggs that are no more than 4 days old on the day of shipment. I currently have many breeds I am working with and don't always have room for all of them in the incubator. As well as filling orders. If not sold these will make a lovely omelet :) Thanks for looking and also for more information or pictures my website is gracefulchickens.com

I'll bid $11

Back by popular demand!!!!

Quote:
$25
big_smile.png

These babies are SOOO cute

Shipping is $16
Bid starts at $10

One of my favorite breeds to look at. Their feathering pattern is breathtaking and their calm demeanor is a nice addition. These birds lay a large, medium-shade brown egg. Some lay darker than others. I have 2 lines laying at this time. They're well kept and free part of the day. I pack my eggs to ship using the skyline method. I burrito wrap each egg, open ended and place in a box large end up. I then double box. Please understand that once the eggs leave my hands, the treatment they receive is out of my control. I pack as well as I can and send fertile eggs that are no more than 4 days old on the day of shipment. I currently have many breeds I am working with and don't always have room for all of them in the incubator. As well as filling orders. If not sold these will make a lovely omelet :) Thanks for looking and also for more information or pictures my website is gracefulchickens.com

I'm in for $14

Shipping is $16
Bid starts at $10

$15

Auction!!! Ends Sunday April 20, 2014 @ 12:00 AM.

6+ Any extras Buff Silkie Bantam Hatching Eggs

Selling for 4H and FFA project!

Payment Method: Money order from post office, send to me and when I receive it and cash it I will send out your eggs the same day! :)

Starting bid: $6 plus $15 Shipping.

I am located in North Carolina

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!! :)

Auction!!! Ends Sunday April 20, 2014 @ 12:00 AM.

6+ Any extras Buff Silkie Bantam Hatching Eggs

Selling for 4H and FFA project!

Payment Method: Money order from post office, send to me and when I receive it and cash it I will send out your eggs the same day!
smile.png

Starting bid: $6 plus $15 Shipping.

I am located in North Carolina

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!!!
smile.png

How old will the eggs be when they are sent out? Will they be collected before or after the auction ends?

Back
Top Bottom