The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Should be clarified for future bidders though. The rules on page 1 state that if an auction ends at 9 am that the highest bid within the 9 am minute is the winner and the bidding actually ends when the clock hits 9:01. Is this how it's still going or be done this year or is bidding going to end when the clock hits 9am and the rule needs to be changed?

Should be clarified for future bidders though. The rules on page 1 state that if an auction ends at 9 am that the highest bid within the 9 am minute is the winner and the bidding actually ends when the clock hits 9:01. Is this how it's still going or be done this year or is bidding going to end when the clock hits 9am and the rule needs to be changed?
You are correct. According to the rules, GAMarans won. However, if ladycat, Dustystrail and GAMarans are all happy with the way it worked out, I don't see a problem.
big_smile.png

Ok.

My first time to auction in this thread so it's new to me.

It seems to work just fine when everyone knows the rules so not planning of confusing everyone by changing it.

I was gracious this time but watch out next time!
lau.gif

I do understand the need for clear rules and it is good to have them clarified. I think we're all good this time but again ... good to be clear for folks so no feathers get ruffled.

(Yes ... I went there. lol )

It would be easier if there was an actual forum time stamp instead of the amount of time elapsed since the post thing. But either way I can promise I will never get upset over a BYC forum action. I'm here to have fun and maybe get a few eggs. Now we need to make sure to bump the auctions that are still active so they don't sink too deep to get any action.

It would be easier if there was an actual forum time stamp instead of the amount of time elapsed since the post thing.  But either way I can promise I will never get upset over a BYC forum action.  I'm here to have fun and maybe get a few eggs.  Now we need to make sure to bump the auctions that are still active so they don't sink too deep to get any action.

There is a time stamp if you hover over where it says how long ago you posted :)

Back
Top Bottom