The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Awesome. It is a concern when paypal is not used due to inevitable delays :thumbsup

Yes it is! That's why I will collect 1 to 2 day old eggs to ship to you! Were you wanting to bid on them? The auction ended but nobody bid on them.

No, I simply wanted to clarify so as to increase interest in your auction.
For the non PayPal auctions it is encouraging for potential bidders to see this stated up front when you offer your auction. If there is any doubt people move on to other offerings as just now there are a lot of eggs available as everyones hens are at "max output". :)

Thought I'd be setting eggs and my Easter hatch would be over, but They're all hatching out slowly. This means I need to sell some eggs.

6 ONLY Black Mottled Japanese Bantams Been getting 100% hatches from these eggs
$30 starting bid
$15 shipping

1 Dozen Lavender Ameraucanas
$18 starting bid
$16 shipping

6 ONLY BBS Silkied Ameraucanas Parents are smooth but I've been getting 50/50 smooth/Silkied
$20 starting bid
$16 shipping

1 Dozen Mixed flock + extras
Roos are 2 Lavender AM , One Salmon Fav, one Silver Penciled Rock and 1 of my projects for my lavender eggs
Hens are Silver Penciled Rocks, EEs, Lavender AM, Black Sumatra, Lt Sussex and some project birds that are laying a brown egg. Several white layers in this flock.
$15 starting bid
$16 shipping.

I do try to send extras, but if I don't get them on time to ship I sometimes add eggs of another breed. Depends on what I collect.

I ship well wrapped, double boxed. I love to hear that my eggs have hatched, so I'm very careful. Still, there's always a chance that something may happen in transit, so once they're are the Post Office I'm not responsible for the shape they arrive in.

Last year I noticed that the boxes marked as hatching eggs where sometimes battered. Over the years, I've had some horrible deliveries. I hate to spend a lot on eggs and receive a box in a plastic bag, leaking eggs. Yes I've gotten 2 of those. Now I ship with only " Extremely Fragile" or "Syrup" on the box, unless the buyer asks that "Hatching Eggs"be added. I heard that honey and syrup get treated better, since they damage the PO's machinery. The last of my shipments last year, that's what I said was in there and the boxes were in great shape.

Auction ends 11:40 pm PST

BIN for shipping today 12 LF salmon faverolles eggs.
$45 obo Free shipping. Eggs collected fri, sat, sun.
Paypal payment asap so I can get these eggs in the mail before 1:30

f interested pleaSe post sold, and pm me with address, and any additional info (such as call for pickup)

Back
Top Bottom