The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

[COLOR=333333][COLOR=333333]#3 - 3+ Royal Palm turkey eggs - starting bid is $8, plus $12 shipping. Eggs to be shipped on Fri., April 25th. Payment to be by PayPal no later than 11:00am Fri. morning. Eggs will be well wrapped, double-boxed and shipped USPS Priority Mail. No shipments to VA, AK, or HI.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Did I win the pink eggs auction???!!!
fl.gif

I'm so sorry. I've been trying since noon to get online with this pic. I'm so stressed!

My idea of pink is pink tinged close to cream. But they have to be pink-ish.

This pic really isn't showing it very well, but the second from the back is from Big Bird. She produced the first 6 lavender layers. I lost 3 to dogs that got into my yard. It's pinkish cream I guess you would call it. The darker ones are from birds I bred from her and they have more color. .............Man these look white to me right now. grrrr
The roosters are from the bluest eggs I had. They can't have any green in them, or I just get regular EEs. That's way I say you may just get some pretty EEs.

I know the auction is over, but if these eggs are not to your liking I can cancel it for you. I have prety of other birds laying that I'll be offering eggs from and all nice purebreds, so up to you. Just let me know.

[COLOR=800080]Up for 24-Hour Auction-CHICKS![/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Starts now and ends at 12pm Noon on Monday April 21st PST[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Bid starts at $50[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Shipping is $40 Express with Grogel, Chick Food and a Heat Pack. [/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]I have 14 extras from a recent order. They will be shipped Tuesday April 22nd. They will be 1 week old when shipped. This set of chicks will include....[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]4 Blue Laying Easter Eggers[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]7 Black Copper Marans[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]2 Jubilee Orpingtons[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]1 Partridge Orpington[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Breeders come from.....[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Marans are Jean/Davis[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Jubilee-Sacre Rooster over Greenfire Hens[/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]Partridge-Greenfire's Original Imports I bought out.[/COLOR]
I received my chicks this morning
1f60a.png
They are absolutely beautiful and healthy
1f60d.png

I need to do a BIN

I have 8 Black Mottled Japanese Bantams eggs laid today. I had them sold, but they want to wait until next month. Just set a bunch and no room for these.
$50 shipped

Up for auction:

MIxed auction of Ancona duck eggs, guinea eggs, Heritage RC Rhode Island Red. Minimum of 3 of each up to total of 12 eggs. Auction will Friday at 9:00 PM CDT to ship Saturday morning. The Rhode Island Red are Underwood lines from Jim Heinz. Guineas are mixed flock of pied, Imperial Purple, Lavender and Lavender Pied. Starting bid $10.00 with shipping of $16.00.

Edited to add shipping. Thanks, Regin.

il bid 10
Auction ends tonight. 10 is top bid.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom