The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

24 hr auction! Auction ends July 24 at 10:30pm Eastern

6+ white silkie/showgirl hatching eggs. In the pen are 2 silkie Roos covering 4 silkie hens and 1 showgirl.
Starting bid $10 plus a flat shipping rate of $12. Payment via paypal will need to be sent ASAP to ensure eggs ship out on Saturday morning.

Last edited:
24 hr auction! Auction ends July 24 at 10:30pm Eastern

6+ white silkie/showgirl hatching eggs. In the pen are 2 silkie Roos covering 4 silkie hens and 1 showgirl.
Starting bid $10 plus a flat shipping rate of $12. Payment via paypal will need to be sent ASAP to ensure eggs ship out on Saturday morning.

Although I'm a new member of BYC and do not have the 20 posts needed at this time to make a bid, I will by tonight!
$10 on the Silkies. :)

Auction #1

12+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs - I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different breeders, so you will get a very diverse bunch, colorwise and genetically. I have 12 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $30, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Auction #2

8+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France and wonderful layers to boot! I have 8 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $25, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

The rooster is white, he just likes to sllep under the hens.
hmm.png

Interested in Auction #1! $32 I am in Oakland, CA :)
[COLOR=0000CD]Auction #1[/COLOR] 12+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs - I have 14 hens and 3 roosters from 5 different breeders, so you will get a very diverse bunch, colorwise and genetically.[COLOR=333333] I have 12 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $30, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000CD]Auction #2[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]8+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France and wonderful layers to boot! I have 8 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $25, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.[/COLOR] The rooster is white, he just likes to sllep under the hens. :/

QUICKIE AUCTION
ENDS AT 7:00 TONIGHT SO THAT I CAN SHIP IN THE MORNING (THE MOD SAYS THAT SAT. IS THE BEST DAY TO SHIP :)

20 LAV/LAV SPLIT AMERAUCANA EGGS
SMITH LINES (WITH A LITTLE BLEHM MIXED IN)

BIDDING STARTS AT $15 AND SHIPPING IS $12

25.00 on
Auction #2

8+ White American Bresse eggs - The gourmet meat bird of France and wonderful layers to boot! I have 8 eggs collected 7/22 - 7/24 and will add what they lay tomorrow. Excellent fertility on these. The bidding starts at $25, shipping included. Last bid considered will be 10:30 p.m. ET Friday (7/25). I will PM payment information to the winner at the end of the auction; payment to be made by PayPal no later than 6 a.m. ET on Sat (7/26) so that I can get them in the mail on Saturday. Sorry, no shipments to AK, HI or VA.

Back
Top Bottom