The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Hey everyone who was it that had lavender egg laying chickens?

There was someone that crossed her BR hen with her WLeghorn roo, and hatched out a pullet that started to lay lavender eggs... I think for that experiment you would need a BR that already lays those pink tinted brown eggs. Not sure.

Even further back, there was a woman that ordered Croad Langshan eggs, those were lavender, pink and violet in the pictures, but she never posted again. Maybe she didn't have any luck with her hatch.

The woman that sold the Croad Langshan eggs is named Judy Gaines, lives in Ohio, has a FB page ... Feather Hill rare and fancy fowl ... I think she is starting to sell eggs and possibly chicks now for the fall.

Auction, 6 Silver Partridge Silkie eggs. Bidding starts at $10 and shipping is $13 These are NOT bearded.
They are from my line and all 3 have been shown in local shows. There where not many silkies shown at the times so they where judges all as one category. The roo got 1st in BV and the hens got 3rd and 4th place in BV. Two different shows. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean.

Auction ends Monday at 8:00pm central time

Auction, 6 Silver Partridge Silkie eggs. Bidding starts at $10 and shipping is $13 These are NOT bearded.
They are from my line and all 3 have been shown in local shows. There where not many silkies shown at the times so they where judges all as one category. The roo got 1st in BV and the hens got 3rd and 4th place in BV. Two different shows. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean.

Auction ends Monday at 8:00pm central time
Auctions over. No bidders so no winners.

emvickrey, I have 12 or 13 eggs that should hatch Friday from your eggs you sent! Excellent fertility and awesome packing!!
Thats great news.
celebrate.gif
Which did you get from me. My memory isn't that good
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom