The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Quote: Thanks so much. I did not want to have to buy another one as I already have 2.
big_smile.png

Does anyone have Muscovy Duck or Porcelain D'uccle fertile eggs they wanna sell? i know it is the time of year most people dont sell but the hatchery's i find with the chicks i want have a minimum of 20-25 chicks 10-15 ducks or a min egg order of a dozen each. I just dont really need 30-40 chicks/ducks living in my house for the winter. I only have one Muscovy Duck and one Porcelain D'uccle Roo atm so i want some mates for them. They seem alright with the other chickens but i still would like them to have some of their own breed/kind around. i was going to wait until spring to get chicks/ducklings on order but after thinking about it they won't be old enough to even go out with their intended mates until like fall.

Last edited:
Does anyone have Muscovy Duck or Porcelain D'uccle fertile eggs they wanna sell? i know it is the time of year most people dont sell but the hatchery's i find with the chicks i want have a minimum of 20-25 chicks 10-15 ducks or a min egg order of a dozen each. I just dont really need 30-40 chicks/ducks living in my house for the winter. I only have one Muscovy Duck and one Porcelain D'uccle Roo atm so i want some mates for them. They seem alright with the other chickens but i still would like them to have some of their own breed/kind around. i was going to wait until spring to get chicks/ducklings on order but after thinking about it they won't be old enough to even go out with their intended mates until like fall.
I have french muscovies that are laying now, but they are white. They are xl birds ..

I have french muscovies that are laying now, but they are white. They are xl birds ..
I was actually looking specifically for French White lol....If you want to let me know a price on eggs and shipping please?
I will have muscovy eggs fairly soon- its warm enough here that we get eggs all year round.
What color muscovies do you have?

Or if you want to put up an auction
clap.gif

Last edited:
I was actually looking specifically for French White lol....If you want to let me know a price on eggs and shipping please?

What color muscovies do you have?

Or if you want to put up an auction
clap.gif
heh, let me gather and see who is laying.. I THINK all the girls are fertility tested, but i might have a new layer..

Thank you, If it comes down to even shipping numbers or not i dont mind taking the untested eggs from your new layer if she is laying. Course thats all based on shipping and price per egg/half dozen/dozen etc lol.

Take your time i will just be over here chewing off my fingernails
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom