The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

8+ Bantam silkie eggs not separated ,you could get black,splash,white,partridge,paint,birchen possible sizzle. Breeders originally are many top breeders on byc...we consider these our own now...bidding to start @ 15.00

Phone app is giving me fits, did this end last night or tonight? Thank you

Sorry it ended a couple days ago

I have a BUY IT NOW sale that can ship tomorrow morning. $75.00 total includes shipping.

12+ eggs from my project Silkied Lavender Ameraucana pen.

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Black/ split for Lav Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. At this point these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation-no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever. You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project Anyone interested in joining the project will have a great start with these eggs!!!

Or maybe you just want a couple of wickedly cool birds hanging around your place
big_smile.png

Eggs are very fresh and fertility here is excellent
jumpy.gif

I have a BUY IT NOW sale that can ship tomorrow morning. $75.00 total includes shipping.

I have a Silkied Lavender Ameraucana roo over Silkied Black/ split for Lav Ameraucana girls. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered Lavender or Silkied feathered Black split for Lavender. At this point these birds are considered Easter Eggers as Silkied feathering is not an accepted feather type in Ameraucanas and Lavender is not an accepted color for the breed either.

If you are not familiar with the project these birds come from pure breed Ameraucanas that had a spontaneous feather mutation-no Silkies involved with this project whatsoever. You can read more about the project here https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/827543/silkied-ameraucana-project Anyone interested in joining the project will have a great start with these eggs!!!

Or maybe you just want a couple of wickedly cool birds hanging around your place
big_smile.png

jumpy.gif
I can confirm the excellent fertility.
thumbsup.gif
All 9 that she sent me started and 7 of them made it to lockdown and are due to hatch this weekend!
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif

big_smile.png

jumpy.gif

Mine Please!

Back
Top Bottom