The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

AlohaChickens~ Why last eggs?!
1f61c.png
1f633.png
1f601.png
My incubators are full. I love my turkens...but never knew they came in those colors. Love them!!

AlohaChickens~ Why last eggs?!
1f61c.png
1f633.png
1f601.png
My incubators are full. I love my turkens...but never knew they came in those colors. Love them!!
I only have two (and a half) breeding pens, and unfortunately, I have to break up this pen so I can work on my next cross for the Aloha project. The spotty Turkens are kind of an accidental offshoot of my Aloha program. My neighbor had an AWESOME Turken hen, with gorgeous pale buff color, and I borrowed her to help improve size. Plus her golden base color can make the most stunning Mille babies! I wasn't breeding for the Naked Neck specifically, it just came along for the ride. LOL.

Someday, I will have enough breeder pens, but for now I have to make do by swapping out different groups of hens and roosters to reach each goal. Now it's time to put my huge Sussex hens with my little spotty Aloha roosters to try and work on better size next year.
big_smile.png

My incubator is totally maxxed out, so I'm offering the very LAST eggs from my Spotted Naked Neck pen as a "Buy It Now" $15 for an even one dozen plus $13.50 for Medium Flat Rate shipping, ($28.50) OR $18 plus $18 shipping for 18 eggs plus Large Flat Rate shipping. ($36.50) Would need to be shipped tomorrow morning - so must be claimed and paid for tonight, basically! If you are interested please write "TURKEN - SOLD" and send me a PM so I can give you my Paypal address, and they will get in the mail first thing tomorrow. (I have an event on Saturday so I won't be able to make it to the post office at all that day - sorry for the less than 24 hours - but I thought I'd at least offer them up!) Not all will be Naked Necks - about 75% or more will be. Degree of spotting will vary from minimal to extreme. Below: BABIES! Pic of youngsters from these hens being raised by my neighbor.
You wouldn't by chance have anymore to offer would you? All the eggs I got from you are going well and I'd love to get another set from you if possible

I only have two (and a half) breeding pens, and unfortunately, I have to break up this pen so I can work on my next cross for the Aloha project.  The spotty Turkens are kind of an accidental offshoot of my Aloha program.  My neighbor had an AWESOME Turken hen, with gorgeous pale buff color, and I borrowed her to help improve size.  Plus her golden base color can make the most stunning Mille babies!  I wasn't breeding for the Naked Neck specifically, it just came along for the ride.  LOL.    

Someday, I will have enough breeder pens, but for now I have to make do by swapping out different groups of hens and roosters to reach each goal.  Now it's time to put my huge Sussex hens with my little spotty Aloha roosters to try and work on better size next year.  :D

Did you say your neighbor has some grow-out chicks? Will they have eggs avail? Love the colors! If not I'll keep my eyes open for more eventually. ;)

Did you say your neighbor has some grow-out chicks? Will they have eggs avail? Love the colors! If not I'll keep my eyes open for more eventually.
wink.png
I'm keeping my favorite 3 hens from this group of girls, including the two hens I shared pics of. I'm also growing out about 25 new chicks now, and will keep the most spotty 2-4 hens, so there may be a new pen breeder pen offered in the Fall. These new peeps will be of laying age by September. I'll borrow back a rooster from the neighbor and set up the pen, so maybe late September or October you'll see another modified pen.

I need a minimum of $25 per 18 pack to justify keeping the pen together, because packing, labeling, driving to and from Post Office takes one and a half hours total, plus cost of shipping supplies.

I've hatched all the chicks I need from it, my neighbor got 35 total and I've got my 25 NN's here to raise. We've got NN's galore!

So it's time to pen something to help the Aloha program move forward. The NN's will go back into the "barn flock" and be mixed in with the rest of the layers.

Buy it now 10 + Auto sexing EE . Total $30.00 if you want the Postal special handling then total $40.35

To claim these just post sold . I created these myself . Combs pea or single possible . May have beard or crests or both or none . Egg color greenish to blue . As usual ii can not guarantee a hatch . Fertility and hatachability are good here . Not responsible for Postal service .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom