The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Hello all. I just wanted to say that my previous post to Phage wasnt meant to sound snippy. Everyone on this site in all the threads has been so nice. I really appreciate it and all the ppl here. I wasnt even feeling snippy,, just read it later and realized it may have come across that way. This auction stuff is fun! One thing I am confused on is that I just tonight saw the other auction thread..seems like exact same rules(any time frame specified, BIN, ISO, etc), except u need 6 months and 250 posts...? And this "crazy"thead requires 20..Or is there another difference that I am not seeing,, just want to make sure im following the guidelines/rules..thanks!

Welcome to the addiction! I think you're ok, Phage was just pointing out the rules... BYC minimum rules is 20 posts for any BST ads/auctions/ISO etc... the OP of the thread (Phage here), can increase the minimum requirements to what they feel works best... here is 20, the thread you are referring to has a higher requirement to participate is all... that OP feels it works best for their thread...

Does that help? :)

So, can you auction off chicks on this auction or not? I've not been doing the auction thing a long while but I've never seen chicks offered. Do they not sell good on here? I have some awesome Gold Laced Brahma chicks I'd like to sell & some Isabel/Crele Orpington chicks as well. Just not sure if they'd sell. Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Spitzhauben and Ayam Cemani eggs
Auction #3: Ayam Cemani 8+eggs
Toni Marie lines. Hens are from a different breeder than rooster. All birds from this pen are very black without any trace of leakage in their feathers. Rooster has some mulberry in his comb but has a very nice gamey type.

Bidding starts at $30
Shipping: $15 (bubble wrapped and double boxed priority shipping)
For USPS "special handling" add $10.35
Ends Monday night 10:00pm EST
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please

$40

Spitzhauben and Ayam Cemani eggs
Auction #3: Ayam Cemani 8+eggs
Toni Marie lines. Hens are from a different breeder than rooster. All birds from this pen are very black without any trace of leakage in their feathers. Rooster has some mulberry in his comb but has a very nice gamey type.

Bidding starts at $30
Shipping: $15 (bubble wrapped and double boxed priority shipping)
For USPS "special handling" add $10.35
Ends Monday night 10:00pm EST
Ships Tuesday
PayPal please

$40

I'm sorry. This auction ended last night. Will post more when I can.

[COLOR=008000]Auction - 10-12 CALL DUCK eggs[/COLOR] Starting at $20 Shipping, $15 Ends Sunday night at 7pm PDT Ships Monday If you want the Special fragile handling by USPS, Add $10.35 to the total. https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7181696/]
LL
[/URL] https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7181701/]
LL
[/URL] https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6853688/]
LL
[/URL] https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/6795011/]
LL
[/URL]
Ugh... technically this is over right? I will take them for $20 if I can TJ :)
For some reason I'm not getting notifications so I just now saw your post. I can ship eggs to you today if you want them....sending pm.

Hello all. I just wanted to say that my previous post to Phage wasnt meant to sound snippy. Everyone on this site in all the threads has been so nice. I really appreciate it and all the ppl here. I wasnt even feeling snippy,, just read it later and realized it may have come across that way. This auction stuff is fun! One thing I am confused on is that I just tonight saw the other auction thread..seems like exact same rules(any time frame specified, BIN, ISO, etc), except u need 6 months and 250 posts...? And this "crazy"thead requires 20..Or is there another difference that I am not seeing,, just want to make sure im following the guidelines/rules..thanks!

Hey no worries :) . It did not even occur to me that it may sound snippy!

Anyway WELCOME to the site and to this thread. It is fun, and there are some TOTALLY AWESOME SELLERS who use this thread.

And with just one exception (a few years ago now) the 20 post minimum has been just fine on here.

Up for auction is 12 Blue Partridge Brahma hatching eggs. GFF & Chickenhill lines. Unrelated flock. Auction starts at $28 plus $20 shipping & will go until tomorrow (Tues) night at 7PM est. Pics are of some of my breeders. I have 2 more Blue Partridge hens in with this roo & 2 more Gold Partridge hens as well. :) I just haven't had time to take pics, plus i'm a horrible photographer. lol
I'll bid $28 :)

One time offer . Ermenett color EE x black Ameraucana . 50% Ermenett color 50% black . Very rare color .

This is for 10 + I send 12 . Bidding starts at $10.00 plus $15.00 shipping . I am breaking up this mating after this . I have some in the incubator and fertility is good . As usual I can not guarantee a hatch due to things beyond my control . Auction ends at 6:30 PM central time 3/23/16 .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom