The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Yes, people do post chicks from time to time
smile.png

Great! I will work up an ad tonight! :D

Marans/Olive Egger Take Your Chances Special
lol.png

I'm transitioning my Marans hens from the Marans rooster to the blue egger rooster. I'm offering eggs during this time that could be fertile from either rooster. The hens are black and black copper, and one blue hen. The Marans rooster is blue. The blue egger rooster is hetero blue barred. So, you can get black, blue or splash chicks, barred or solid, that lay dark brown or olive eggs. You pays your money and you takes your chances
wink.png

Auction is for 12 eggs, starting at $15. Shipping is $15, Since the auction will end Friday evening (6pm pacific time), I'll probably not ship out until Monday.

I so don't need any more eggs, but these sound like fun!! I will start the bidding at $15!

Bin Super blue egg layers . 10+ 2 extra . Extras are in case of Postal mishap . You are buying 10 . Rooster is half Legbar and half brown Leghorn . Hens have barring but the rooster has 1 barring gene . So not fully Auto sexing . You can tell 50% of the cockerels . Eggs you recieve will be blue green . These will be laying machines due to the Leghorn in the mix . I have good hatches here . Good reports from buyers . Reports of from 6 to 9 out of 12 shipped eggs . As usual I can not guarantee a hatch rate nor be responsible for what the Post Office does . Priority does come with insurance . These are more colorful than the white super blue egg layer . Some people like more color . Price $30.00 includes shipping .

To claim post sold .

Bin 10+ 2 extra you are buying 10 . The 2 extra are in case of damage
Cuckoo / Lavender Cuckoo Ameraucana project . I created this line myself . I have been working on these for years and finally selling some . Very rare . I have shown these in the Ameraucana AOV class = any other variety . There are some leg color issues due to barring . Many still have spotted slate legs . I took reserve AOV Ameraucana last fall in Indiana . A nice win for a project color . To date I know of no one else showing these . There are other breeders with these . Some not related to mine . Some are .

As usual I can not guarantee a hatch or be responsible for what the Post Office does . Priority comes with insurance . They hatch well here . Around 90% . I have reports of 50% to 70% this year . No reports of zero yet this year . It can happen . By bidding you accept the risk . Eggs will be no more than a 3 day gather .

Price $45.00 includes shipping . To claim post sold .

LL

Cream Legbar
These trace back to lines C and D from GFF imports . Auto sexing layers of blue to blue green eggs . I pack eggs in bubble pouches and a box in a box . Fertility and hatch rates are good here . Shipping eggs is a gamble . I can not guarantee a hatch due to things beyond my control . I am not responsible for what the Post Office does . I ship to the lower 48 states USA only . I recently hatched a recessive white from these . Other breeders have gotten these also from these imports . You buying 10 . Extras are in case of damage .

10+ eggs . BIN $30.00 shipping included . To claim post sold .

4 Rouen x Crested Blue Swedish Duck Hatching Eggs

Starting bid: $8.00
Shipping: $10.00

Ends 5/12 at midnight Central Standard Time.
I have some of these in the incubator and I have 100% fertility. They are growing like crazy!
No idea what these ducklings will look like....I assume some could have crests. There's no telling, it will be a fun surprise!
PayPal:[email protected]
PM me after auction is over with shipping details, etc.

30 minutes left! These can ship off tomorrow if I receive prompt payment.

6 (+ any extras I get) Bourbon x Slate Turkey Hatching Eggs

Starting bid: $20.00
Shipping: $15.00
Ends: 5/15 (Sunday) at midnight, central standard time.

Will ship as soon as eggs are all collected, to ensure the freshest eggs possible.
PayPal: [email protected]

PM after auction ends with shipping info, etc.

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Poults will look something like this:

I recently got pictures of the above poults as adults from a friend. I have no idea what color you'd call them, but they are gorgeous! This is the color you can expect the poults to mature into:

Parent stock from 'desertmarcy': Slate toms over Bourbon hens.

Back
Top Bottom