The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Up for auction: One dozen rhode island red fertile eggs. These are the production type not show quality, I get 1 large-xlarge brown egg daily from these gals! All birds are Big, Healthy and Antibiotic free. Located in Middle Tennessee.

Starting bid will be $5 plus shipping, auction ends at 9 am 2/9.
Any questions about eggs, birds or shipping please PM me, Thanks.

Last edited:
Up for auction: One dozen rhode island red fertile eggs. These are the production type not show quality, I get 1 large-xlarge brown egg daily from these gals! All birds are Big, Healthy and Antibiotic free. Located in Middle Tennessee.

Last edited:
I think I posted to the wrong thread.

Ship date will be the 20th.

Auction ends on the 13th. All eggs will be collected over the weekend of the 17-20th and shipped on monday so there's no delays or accidents at the post office.

Double boxed, individually wrapped. it will be for 12 hatching eggs, plus extras. The birds ARE fertile, as I incubated 3 of their eggs and all are growing nicely in my incubator. My EE roo is doing his job well :p

You'll receive probably 14-18 eggs, depending on how many they lay, I collect 4-6 per day and want to send you the freshest I get.

15 for shipping/packing materials, start the bid at 10 dollars for a dozen EE hatching eggs.

You'll recieve a variety of color combinations from the girls - they range from chocolate, white, red, and a couple of mixed red/white colors. We have a gray/red one, and an all gray one too. The daddy is white and red, with mottled colors, and a pretty tail.

They are all super friendly, and aren't aggressive or mean to children or other animals. (The rooster is protective of his girls, but doesn't attack people or dogs.)

Here's a couple of my friendly girls ;) I know people say EE are flighty - but my girls have been very friendly and cuddly.

The Daddy

Last edited:

$8.00

(Helps when I add the auction :lau )
AUCTION: END WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8 @ 3PM. Eggs will ship Wednesday at 4pm!
I don't normally ship eggs on Wednesday but a preorder backed out on me so don't make me set these eggs! I don't need more chicks (who am I kidding, I ALWAYS need more)!

9+ whatever is laid today! SWEDISH FLOWER HENS. Will start at $10 and shipping will be $20 (double boxed and well packed)

6 eggs from Sunday 2/5, 3 eggs from Monday 2/6 so far. I will update what they lay today when I collect eggs tonight.

I have all of the available imports included in my flock(including the German import) several snoleopard colored birds (2 roosters and 3 hens) in the pen right now! Crested and uncrested hens with uncrested roosters. All breeders are sprig and split wing free!

Once the eggs leave my hands I am not responsible for them. I promise to send fresh, fertile, clean, and well packaged eggs!
If you have any questions feel free to ask on the chat thread or PM me!

46 minutes left and @orrpeople has the high bid at $20!@WalnutHill@Bluechick2u

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom