The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

​Have they laid anymore today or is the auction still at 9 eggs?
actual eggs you will be receiving for this auction!

Current bid is $20 and @orrpeople has it! Ending at 3PM today!!!!

I'm again offering some of our extremely fertile hatching eggs from our mixed flocks. I've been hatching eggs from them since summer and have been getting 90-100% hatch rates (using the dry incubation method) with 100% fertility. I have two mixed, free ranging flocks with several breeds in both flocks. Hens include Black Australorp, Black Ameraucana, Easter Egger, Olive Egger, Frizzle Olive Egger, Leghorn/Barred Rock, Buff Orpington, Welsummer, Sulmtaler, Dark Brahma, BCM, Barred Rock, Golden Buff, etc. Flock Roosters include Frizzle Olive Eggers, Olive Egger, Black Australorp, Buff Orpington and Barred Rock/Leghorn. Frizzles are divided between flock A (frizzle roosters) and B (frizzle hens). All are large fowl and have proven themselves as prolific year round layers. Eggs will be from a combo of any of the above listed breeds. Babies are guaranteed to melt your heart with their ridiculously cute fluff butts. Chicks hatched from these flocks have been exceptionally adorable and extremely diverse, known to produce frizzle, beards, muffs, a rainbow of colors, crests, lightly feathered shanks, etc. The possibilities are endless! Flocks are free range on separate parcels and all are fed Non-GMO feed. Eggs are collect fresh 2-3 times a day and are regularly checked for fertility. Only fresh eggs, collected within 3 days of shipment, will be shipped to ensure viability. Eggs will be individually wrapped in paper towel x2, wrapped again in either flannel or suede cloth and bubble wrap, allowing for proper air circulation, and secured in place with shredded paper and/or packing peanuts in box 1, then padded, placed in another, larger box and labeled accordingly. It's advised that the winner request a call/hold for pickup. Heat packs can be provided upon request for an additional charge.
I package our eggs VERY well, doing everything in my ability to ensure they get to you in the same condition they leave here, however I have no control over how they are handled once they leave my hands. I am not responsible for damage or poor hatch rates as way too many variables are out of the realm of my control. I ship eggs Priority Mail 2-3 Day on Mondays and Tuesdays. Packages are insured up to $50, so in the unforseen event that damage should occur in transit, you would be responsible for filing a claim with the PO for reimbursement. That being said, I have yet to have a package arrive damaged and I'm sure previous buyers would attest to my "mad packin' skillz" as well as the quality of the eggs they have received.
Eggs are labeled according to what hen group they come from and I include a note in each shipment explaining what the abbreviations mean. I will include an equal number of eggs from each group when possible, but if you would prefer more of a certain group, I'll be glad to accommodate if the girls cooperate. Located in Middle Tennessee.
Starting bid of $10 for 18 eggs + extras. Shipping is $20. Auction ends Friday at 2:00pm. Eggs will be shipped Monday-Tuesday after payment is received.

Here are some more pictures from my flock of Rhode Island reds and some of the babies Ive hatched from my eggs.

All hens are under 2, Big,Healthy and Antibiotic free!

Current bid is $8.00 for 1 dozen plus shipping from Tennessee Auction ends at 9am tomorrow central time zone

Eggs I gathered today

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom