The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

Auction! 12+Ancona Duck eggs. Eggs are white, green, and maybe grey egg or two. $20 starting bid and $20 to $25 shipping depending on your location.

Ends Friday February 24th at 7:30 p.m. Eastern

NPIP & AI clean, located in Ohio.

Eggs will be individually bubble wrapped and packed and shavings. Then boxed in a larger box with more shavings.

I acquired my original flock from six different breeders. I have worked with them for 5 years now. My breeders produce every possible color variation and are true to size. Calm, easy going, excellent free rangers, and lay jumbo eggs(some are even bigger)! Plus you can easily tell individuals apart by their unique patterns.

I promise to send you fresh fertile eggs. Duck eggs are rarely spotless but I will not send excessively dirty eggs. Once the eggs leave my hands, I am not responsible for your hatch rates. The PO can be rough and incubation practices vary.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask on the chat thread or via p.m.

THANKS!

A little less than an hour on these with 0 bids

Auction for 10 Royal purple Guinea Eggs!
I have their first 18 eggs in the incubator and 14 are developing. Pure Royal purple only.

Ends Sunday night, 6pm PST. Ships Monday morning.

Starts at $16.
+$12. shipping

At auction- 10 Serama eggs. Silkied and smooth feathered.

Starts at $18.
Shipping $12.

Ends Sunday at 6pm PST
Ships Monday morning

Resulting chicks may be show or pet quality. Silkied feathered or smooth. All colors of the rainbow possible!
big_smile.png

Pictures of adults in my profile Serama album.

The last chicks from pens 10 and 11

These pullets are now the silkied hens that are in pen 11

I realized I don't have pictures of the adults in those pens. I will try to fix that!

Back
Top Bottom