The new King!

Yaa, I think I like that better, Ranger's can't smile or fall in love, but they're really kool. But! So are horse trainers.
tongue.png
My new horse Haley can be my horse.
big_smile.png
She's a strawberry roan Walker mare.

Pretty!

Thanks!! Now, I must plot my image lol! Okay, so, I'm the totally awesome horse trainer person
tongue.png
with my five horses, Lilac, Beauty, Rocket, Duce, and Dez
lol.png
(I'm really gonna carry this thing far so I will provide pictures for everyone's divine enjoyment of my present and previous horses) and I live outside of the castle (is there a castle??) in the forest around the moat (if there's a castle there must be a moat) with my horses. I train all of the royal horses in the royal stables (if there's a king and queen, well, there has to be a royal stables).

lau.gif

Thanks!! Now, I must plot my image lol! Okay, so, I'm the totally awesome horse trainer person
tongue.png
with my five horses, Lilac, Beauty, Rocket, Duce, and Dez
lol.png
(I'm really gonna carry this thing far so I will provide pictures for everyone's divine enjoyment of my present and previous horses) and I live outside of the castle (is there a castle??) in the forest around the moat (if there's a castle there must be a moat) with my horses. I train all of the royal horses in the royal stables (if there's a king and queen, well, there has to be a royal stables).

lau.gif

Yep! You got it! Except you have to train the Knight's new horses.

Back
Top Bottom