The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning everyone!

Whew, made it through yesterday's tournament just fine. I fixed a buffet for the players lunch (smoked pulled pork sandwiches, potato salad, cole slaw, carrot cake) and people seemed to like it. One nice thing about hosting tournaments, it exposes the course & restaurant to people that might not have come in before.

Sean, what happened to the links?

Blooie, as far as the bagpipes go...I love hearing them! It's not too late for Ken to start learning a new instrument View attachment 1424632 Not sure what Fiona's response would be though.

Need to get out to clean up the coop before the winds kick in, be back later!
What do mean? "What happened to the links"? I don't have a problem linking to them!
Here's a couple of more I really like. I have most of Nakai's CD's

This is what my grandmother use to sing to me when I was a baby, to put me to sleep. She spoke Comanche fluently.

Last edited:
What do mean? "What happened to the links"? I don't have a problem linking to them!
Here's a couple of more I really like. I have most of Nakai's CD's

This is what my grandmother use to sing to me when I was a baby, to put me to sleep. She spoke Comanche fluently.

All I can see on your posts are big blank areas...no links to anything. Just long gaps. :hmm

Hello everyone. I had a rough night, the dog had an allergic reaction to her vaccine i gave her! Face puffed up, very restless. I gave her Benadryl, and iced her face, gave her ice to lick. She was improving, then puked. So i gave her more benadryl. I finally was able to sleep around 3 am. She is fine today.

Hello everyone. I had a rough night, the dog had an allergic reaction to her vaccine i gave her! Face puffed up, very restless. I gave her Benadryl, and iced her face, gave her ice to lick. She was improving, then puked. So i gave her more benadryl. I finally was able to sleep around 3 am. She is fine today.
Sorry but "can't like" that situation. Here's a :hugs though! Glad to hear she's ok, today!

Back
Top Bottom