The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I live at over a mile above sea level, so its rarely humid here - and a good thought to add into the equation. Maybe the mini would be better, but I don't need any new additions if I'm being totally honest, so the fewer eggs can fit in the bator, the better!
smile.png
. Its just not easy trying to order fertile eggs 2 weeks in advance when you have 1 broody hen (and she's getting on a bit, so i would not want to keep her broody for 2-3 weeks before setting - she'd weigh the same as a robin by the time she was done
big_smile.png
).

I appreciate your advice WV - gosh, who knew that members of this thread can actually have a "normal" conversation? Weird stuff... Maybe we will be barred in the future
hide.gif

Chris

I'm definitely a hatching addict and enabler, so I'll always say GET THE BATOR! LOL... But it is a personal decision for everyone.

lol.png
Barred? I'd have to come back reincarnated!
gig.gif

Good morning.

They made national sloppy Joe day on a Friday, during Lent?

Yea, really!

I have to go look up "Lacy" Oatmeal Cookies...

Ken, a little fasting and reflection ain't never hurt no one. Regardless of your religious affliction.

I guess in honor of national sloppy Joe day, I could use a white me I guess in honor of national sloppy Joe day, I could use soy ground meat.

Good morning WV

Soya could indeed do the job - makes an ok ragu for sure. I'll leave the fasting etc alone - don't have any religious affliction whatsoever but reflection is certainly no bad thing - I'm with you on that.

Bloody monkeys have learned how to open the water buckets for my chickens! - not even my catapult would deter them today - what a pain
somad.gif

I'm definitely a hatching addict and enabler, so I'll always say GET THE BATOR! LOL... But it is a personal decision for everyone.

lol.png
Barred? I'd have to come back reincarnated!
gig.gif

Yea, really!

I have to go look up "Lacy" Oatmeal Cookies...

Interesting.
7-cookie-advent-oatmeal-lace-750.jpg

b0cccd4e69a462dd50ba1bd42fe4a7d3.jpg

Ken, a little fasting and reflection ain't never hurt no one. Regardless of your religious affliction.

I guess in honor of national sloppy Joe day, I could use a white me I guess in honor of national sloppy Joe day, I could use soy ground meat.

Good morning WV

Mornin Bert
hugs.gif

Hi ya Berts! Are you hatching anything at the moment?

WV, those are some seriously cute chicks you pictured! Think I'll skip the lacy cookies though, we still have cheesecake from DH's birthday
smile.png

Chris, if you get in hot water for hatching egg, you can always blame all the enablers here on BYC. The pressure just got to you, it wasn't your fault. Group hypnosis...whatever works.

Back
Top Bottom