The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

rant.gif
No sun until perhaps Monday. Gloomy and lightly precipitating - I am a creature of the moon and sun. This is borderline depressing.

swing south, and stop by down this way.......we have lots of sun today......mild temps today too.

was 58 this morning, when I left for work......

and back to electricity... a famous politician once said. some of the people have electricity most of the time...most of the people have electricity some of the time...but none of the people have electricity all of the time...good thing we have a generator...

We installed a generator capable of running the whole house 3 years ago and haven't had an extended outage since. It's like an insurance policy. I'm not complaining, but may start charging the neighbors for protecting them.

46 this morning, should hit 80 today.

Got plenty if sunshine and blue skies to share. Cottonwoods are leafing out, irises are blooming.

You are all welcome to visit!
I had to enlarge your picture - my bleary old man eyes thought it was a painting.
ep.gif
Neat!

Got plenty if sunshine and blue skies to share. Cottonwoods are leafing out, irises are blooming.

Very nice place you have there Friday!

It was pleasant early. Long enough to gather up huge bag #5 of yard trash. Now it's pouring rain.

and back to electricity... a famous politician once said. some of the people have electricity most of the time...most of the people have electricity some of the time...but none of the people have electricity all of the time...good thing we have a generator...

I bought a generator after I had a power outage during a duck incubation!

Batteries weren't strong enough to run that!

Postcard gorgeous! Would love to sit in those chairs and have a nice fruity adult beverage!

Back
Top Bottom