The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yours as well 😊

Yikes, I'll take being in the 50s 😯 I'm not ready for your temps yet! I have a sweater on inside ALL the time, so if its hot outside I'm always taking a layer off 😁 I love wearing my sweaters and sweat shirts.

That's so funny 😂 I think all men have a way of making noise no matter what they do!! Enjoy your quiet time.
It is 60f heading to 90F today. Air Quality is in the unhealthy range so between yellow and orange.

I to see a 101F in 6 days in the forecast

I bet it was! The ex grew up in a small 4 bedroom house with 11 people total. All of them grew up being loud...guess you'd have to be just to be heard.
Exactly!

Luckily were were in the Country and the nearest house was not very close to us! :lau

Did you crack the eggs open that were removed to see if they were fertile?

I didn't think to do that - that would have been a good idea. I gave them to the dog. She's a nice broody so I can candle the eggs to see what's going on in a few days. One of my other bantams looks like she wants to go broody too. It's not even that warm yet!

I'm up early (3.35am here at the moment). The cockatiels decided to have a night fright.

That's too hot! Guess you aren't wearing any sweat shirts right now, are you Ron? Hope your air quality improves once and for all soon!
No warm clothes for me!

I would wear a rain coat if it rained but not rain for nearly two months yet.

I didn't think to do that - that would have been a good idea. I gave them to the dog. She's a nice broody so I can candle the eggs to see what's going on in a few days. One of my other bantams looks like she wants to go broody too. It's not even that warm yet!

I'm up early (3.35am here at the moment). The cockatiels decided to have a night fright.

How many cockatiels do you have at the moment Jae?

That is good. Will your break her from being broody if the eggs are duds or will you get some fertile eggs for her to hatch?

Hello Jae :frow Oh no 😱 is everything okay or do they do that often?

Back
Top Bottom