The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yup!

I like the "brag it up yourself" concept if it's your birthday. I couldn't keep track of that many either - I got all I can do to keep track of my family.....if they weren't mostly born in December and January I'd be hosed!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Scott

Yup!

I like the "brag it up yourself" concept if it's your birthday. I couldn't keep track of that many either - I got all I can do to keep track of my family.....if they weren't mostly born in December and January I'd be hosed!
thumbsup.gif

Yeah it was 19 here this morning when I went out to water the ducks and let them out this morning. But it's not windy so wasn't to bad..but it is snowing hopefully we don't get much. My friend wants me to do some morework on his van and I don't need a bunch of snow getting in the way. I just want to finish it up and be done working outside on cars for the winter.

Yeah it was 19 here this morning when I went out to water the ducks and let them out this morning. But it's not windy so wasn't to bad..but it is snowing hopefully we don't get much. My friend wants me to do some morework on his van and I don't need a bunch of snow getting in the way. I just want to finish it up and be done working outside on cars for the winter.
Nice avatar, thanks for sharing the snow :)

A couple of years ago, bought one of those snow show lights so we could pretend…but you would have to stand outside right next to the house to see it.
hmm.png

I was laughing at the posts about living in the south.  Been there, sweated in the t-shirts!  Tennessee was hot.  Mississippi was unbearable!  In 26 years of living from one end of this great country to the other, Mississippi was the only place where I stopped at a traffic light, laid my head on the steering wheel and cried because it was so hot.  Without meaning any offense to my friends from the south, the only good thing I can say about the Gulf Coast was that the same roads that led south and in also led north and out.  

I totally understand...I don't do heat well....they probably would understand that I was perfectly comfortable working outside yesterday when the temps were hovering around 20 degrees. It's all what your used to I guess.
We live in Bakersfield, CA. It was 87° here yesterday. Summers are excruciating. We had 6 heatwaves this past summer (that's 3+ consecutive days). The only big difference is you Southern folks have that terrible humidity.

Back
Top Bottom