The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

So...what time of day do young men get out of bed anyway?
idunno.gif

46 this morning, should hit 80 today.

Got plenty if sunshine and blue skies to share. Cottonwoods are leafing out, irises are blooming.

You are all welcome to visit!

Cottonwoods - the only thing on the planet I'm allergic to. In fact, I have my appointment this afternoon to get my nebulizer meds and my inhalers. When their pollinating I can breathe in, but I can't get air out.

Gorgeous place!! Wanna see a shot of Oleo Acres??

it's 9

you're the mom

go wake him up!!!

good luck......lol
Yep, wake him up then hide for the next 3 hours.

Cottonwoods - the only thing on the planet I'm allergic to. In fact, I have my appointment this afternoon to get my nebulizer meds and my inhalers. When their pollinating I can breathe in, but I can't get air out.

Gorgeous place!! Wanna see a shot of Oleo Acres??

Yep, wake him up then hide for the next 3 hours.
you gonna post some pics of Oleo?

you gonna post some pics of Oleo?
Yep!!

The whole kit and kaboodle! Love all my big trees, but makes it very hard to grow a garden! We plan to put a firepit with a flagstone surround there on the north side - the right in the photo. You can make out the coop way in the background on the left, and way in the background on the right is the hot tub room. Ain't much, but it's all ours and it's home!

The front entry. This will all be ripped out this summer. <sigh> Have to make room for Kendra's wheelchair ramp. Where the hummingbird feeder is hung used to be a pond, also taken out because having it there was too dangerous for Kendra.

This was our little pond. Loved it, miss it, but her safety is far more important.

Looking east.

The view looking east from our deck. Those are the Big Horn Mountains.

The view to the North, looking out my kitchen window. Those re the Pryor Mountains, and that's well into Montana. We are about 6 miles as the raven flies from the border.

And our coop and run.

There you have it....the 50 cent tour of Oleo Acres...the Cheaper Spread.

Last edited:
I like your place Blooie.
You can grow leafy vegetables there. Not fruiting or root crops but salad is good.
I think I would be too busy looking at the view to garden anyway, though.

Back
Top Bottom