The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Unfortunately I have a bad head cold, but the view out the window is amazing!

I love this time of year and we are getting great fall yellows in the cottonwoods. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll feel like going to our village harvest festival, since it's usually a lot of fun and I haven't bought my green chile yet this year.

Friday, sorry to hear you're under the weather. This is a beautiful time of year. Hope you're feeling much better tomorrow and can get to the festival. If you go, take a few pictures and share them with us!

LOL, I know I've enjoyed reading about he challenges of your first year and am happy to be part of the cheering section!

Happy almost-last-day-of-the-season! You guys did a great job.

X2!

Friday, sorry to hear you're under the weather. This is a beautiful time of year. Hope you're feeling much better tomorrow and can get to the festival. If you go, take a few pictures and share them with us!

X2!!

I love this time of year and we are getting great fall yellows in the cottonwoods. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll feel like going to our village harvest festival, since it's usually a lot of fun and I haven't bought my green chile yet this year.

Colds suck...hope you feel better soon!

I was walking up to the house after locking up the chickens and the moon was super bright so couldn't resist a picture. I think it's a blood moon but didn't get it while it was orange.

Feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom