The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Jaeg What a shock!! I just saw the picture of the 2nd baby and thought "what is THAT doing in the nest box?" It looked like, and still does, a body part that has no business being in a bird's nest .
barnie.gif
. I'm surprised Sour hasn't thought the same
gig.gif
I'll say no more before I get
smack.gif

@N F C Hanging in thanks - shame sorry you're going mad - sick DH's are very demanding in an undemanding way if you know what I mean. Buy him a jigsaw puzzle keep him busy lol (and pinch a piece) keep him going for hours
smile.png

@N F C Hanging in thanks - shame sorry you're going mad - sick DH's are very demanding in an undemanding way if you know what I mean. Buy him a jigsaw puzzle keep him busy lol (and pinch a piece) keep him going for hours
smile.png

He's not the jigsaw type. Nor the reading type. Nor the watch tv type. Or the stay in bed all day type. He likes to be active, all day long. And that's hard when your foot is bound up, sore and you have to wear a knee-high plastic boot.

It does tend to make one a tad on the irritable side if you know what I mean.
hmm.png

Did you all meet our newest BYC member?

Opie is fascinated with the computer (all those moving pictures I guess). I think it's fair to blame any and all typos in my posts on him!

Jaeg What a shock!! I just saw the picture of the 2nd baby and thought "what is THAT doing in the nest box?" It looked like, and still does, a body part that has no business being in a bird's nest .
barnie.gif
. I'm surprised Sour hasn't thought the same
gig.gif
I'll say no more before I get
smack.gif

Bad, dee dee, bad.
rant.gif

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I hope you are able to view this one … a friend shared it with me because she thought it reminded her of my girls
lau.gif

N F C I hope you have a wonderful time at your Cousin’s. That is an adorable picture of Opie!

J Congratulations! I love seeing pictures of your birds and jelly beans [sounds cuter than shrimps and what DD was thinking! lol
wink.png
].

Best wishes to your hubbys N F C and Blooie.

It is early Saturday morning and the plans for today are to stock up on chicken feed and packing boxes before I become car-less. I do not want to stock up on too much feed because obviously it will get old and if I do not use it all, I will have to ditch it or put it on the removal truck.

I have a really good friend who just happens to live on the other side of the feed store from us. I might just have to ring her and invite her for coffee and “Oh, on your way passed the feed store, can you please pop in and pick up ….”
tongue.png

Have fun everyone!

Teila, that's a fun video! It came across just fine.

I hope you'll have people that can help you while you're car-less for trips to the grocery store, etc. That's going to be quite a while to be without wheels.

P.S. Opie says thank you for the compliment (he already believes he's the cutest).

@Teila loved the video
gig.gif
bit like my chooks as well, they are forever hiding eggs from me. Then they forget where they lay them. Hope the move is going well. Sounds awful not having a car, mine is still impounded so ubering and online shopping which is very dangerous as I spend too much, just have to have. lol

@N F C how about a bicycle for DH? or is his foot too sore still?

Good morning! Hard to believe it's already the 4th of March...where did February go?

Whoop, DH actually got the ok from the doctor yesterday to start driving again. He's coming along well but has to be careful not to over-do it and continue to wear his wrappings and boot.

Yesterday I checked out the local library, it's a nice one! Got my lib card and an armful of books. Love libraries!

Back
Top Bottom