The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Bummer, looks like we're not driving to Cheyenne today to see my bro and others. DH just told me the snow is already coming down in the mountain passes between here and there.

Hmmmm, now how to spend the day
smiley jail.gif

Bummer, looks like we're not driving to Cheyenne today to see my bro and others. DH just told me the snow is already coming down in the mountain passes between here and there.

Hmmmm, now how to spend the day View attachment 1216170
Hi Debby! Sorry to hear that. We got a little snow yesterday but nothing that hinders anything.

Sorry to hear that Debby. We may be stuck here for the next several days as well. Right now it's 60* and pouring... We've gotten almost 4" of rain since midnight. We've gotten 52" this year and a normal year is 25-30. So water is standing everywhere. Tomorrow night it's going to freeze and looks like we will be frozen for several days. So we may be joining you in our house prison.:barnie Hoping it thaws out enough to make it to Nashville for DW's flight next week.

Grab a cup of coffee, find a comfortable chair, snuggle down with that book you've been wanting to read for ages. I understand the 'weather trapped' feeling.

Well that vet has some explaining to do if she is! Can't they terminate the pregnancy and spay at the same time (if it turns out that someone didn't do their job right)?
It is a bit of a trip, because i went to the humane society . And if she is this big i wouldn't feel right aborting. I will just have to hope things turn out ok.

Aww that really stinks! I'm sorry. :(

Sorry to hear that Debby. We may be stuck here for the next several days as well. Right now it's 60* and pouring... We've gotten almost 4" of rain since midnight. We've gotten 52" this year and a normal year is 25-30. So water is standing everywhere. Tomorrow night it's going to freeze and looks like we will be frozen for several days. So we may be joining you in our house prison.:barnie Hoping it thaws out enough to make it to Nashville for DW's flight next week.

Wow that's a lot of rain!

Back
Top Bottom