The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Makes sense. I always say north of Ft. Wayne if I am talking to someone not familiar with the area.

Yeah, I find sometimes I accidentally say South Shore but then they usually don't know what or where the south shore is so then I usually end up saying between Boston and Cape Cod. Cause there's South Shore, Boston, and North Shore. South Shore and North Shore both being towns below (South of) or above (North of) Boston metro area, respectively.

just plain ole cataracts, he had his right eye done two weeks ago and today the left, altho he still drove i had to black seat drive, which believe me i would rather him be able to see well enough so i could just enjoy scenery
Did he get vision correction too?

Yeah, I find sometimes I accidentally say South Shore but then they usually don't know what or where the south shore is so then I usually end up saying between Boston and Cape Cod. Cause there's South Shore, Boston, and North Shore. South Shore and North Shore both being towns below (South of) or above (North of) Boston metro area, respectively.
:confused:

i have no idea? i do know that in order to read he will have to buy those glasses you can get at walmarts, magnifier type
From what I understand, they can to vision correction--one eye for close and one eye for distance but you have to pay extra for it. That is under medicare.

Since I live in California I assume I will need cataract surgery one day and have this in mind for that.

Back
Top Bottom