The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good luck at the orthodontist today.....try not to bite him....um, they don't like that.

Last day, Debby....this isn't fair, you know. Just as you get to slow down, I have to speed up! Hope I have a break between the meeting in Saratoga and the next day's in Rawlins so I can stop in and get a hug! Saratoga is the 25, Rawlins the 26th. If not, we'll be back that way a few more times so if you have plans for Cheyenne or something on those days don't put them on hold waiting for me.

Im sad that yall didnt tell me about this thread.
:hit

All of yall!

:(

awesopme.jpg

You found us!

Welcome Wagon.gif

Today is the last day for our restaurant to be open! I think I'm going to make it :D

I've already had 2 employees ask me if I'm going to keep baking goodies for them. Of course I will...I'll have way more free time now!

You all have a great day!
I'm sure you must be excited to get your long winters vacation started. I would be.
Sean, my Texas temps have been staying a bit milder than yours. Maybe hitting 100 occasionally but mostly upper 90's which is unusual. We're usually as hot here in Abilene as anywhere. Not complaining just seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom