The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I just put a load of sheets in the dryer. I sat on the deck for an hour with my outdoor kitten Snickers. It was nice with the sun blasting me. We’re at 39* right now. I have not accomplished much else other then stripping my bed and putting fresh on. We are going out shortly for supper with hubby’s cousin and her hubby.

The hour outside with Snickers sounds like a good use of time DMC! Have a good time going out for dinner :)

The hour outside with Snickers sounds like a good use of time DMC! Have a good time going out for dinner :)
None of my indoor cats will sit in my lap...only the mens laps. Snickers adores me and will happily sit in my lap.😊 Hopefully the food is good tonight. The place is popular that we’re going to tonight.

Sounds like you made a lot of progress with the purging B! Those old cards, drawings, etc. from the family are hard to get rid of. I try to keep just a few of them, but they do have a way of hanging around.

How is Ms. Fee these days? I don't think we've seen a picture of her for months (hint, hint).

You haven’t seen Feefer lately? Well, I’ll have to remedy that! I’ll post a few pictures of her later. I‘m still in the middle of THE PROJECT but I’m taking a 10 minute break.

Yesterday afternoon after 4.5 stressful hours in the dentist's chair I took a nap. I NEVER take naps, but I sure needed one yesterday. The good news is that there is absolutely no pain from the root canal.

How did you manage to nap AND be free of pain? I hurt when I hear the words “root canal”!

The pipes seem to be clear now, the coop is cleaned and the last load of laundry is in the dryer.

I'm done for the day! How's everyone else doing?

You were ambitious today! I’m still at it. I think I’ll be at it forever.

How was the farmer's market today Sharron?
wellll, not many vendors there but managed to find some collards and swiss chard so it wasn't a bust, this time of year, not much there , sometimes i find veggies and sometimes i don't but since i wanted to go to good will, it was fine, found another dehydrator cheap like what i have four of so thats a big deal for me, husband found a thingy, forgot what you call it, not a dolly but you can put heavy things on it to move them(i have a small one to move a heavy potted plant) so today was a good day:)

How did you manage to nap AND be free of pain? I hurt when I hear the words “root canal”!

4.5 hours of torment in that chair flat out wore me out. He had problems with the procedure due to narrowing of the root canal. The 'free of pain' part has me a bit baffled. He worked me over pretty good - I should have hurt. He told me take 4 Advil and 2 Extra strength Tylenol, repeat in 6 hours and taper off gradually. I am taking nothing as of this morning.

4.5 hours of torment in that chair flat out wore me out. He had problems with the procedure due to narrowing of the root canal. The 'free of pain' part has me a bit baffled. He worked me over pretty good - I should have hurt. He told me take 4 Advil and 2 Extra strength Tylenol, repeat in 6 hours and taper off gradually. I am taking nothing as of this morning.
maybe the root was already dead? whatever, count your blessings and hope that you won't need anymore root canals

@sharron, no root was still very much alive. He very technically explained how the root had regressed from the decay, narrowing and laying down enamel? He was amazed that the tooth had not been causing pain.
guess you were very lucky then, i do know mine didn't hurt afterwards either, my dentist did give me 20 hydrocod/acetam which i still have, didn't need them, going to dispose of them but glad you're ok and not in pain sour

:frow Good morning Debby, hope the pluming is an easy fix, try and have a great day
:frow Good morning Sharron, enjoy yourself and have a great day
:frow Good morning Tina, have a great day
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
Thanks Bob, great so far!
I got two panels up for the chicken run. Only one side to go!
20200222_173428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom