The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

i started a couple of vining cucumbers late, brought them in and put them on the back porch, will see if i can get them to produce, have a bloom already but its a male bloom, i have several pepper plants i brought in too, we like hot peppers, have a lot of lemon trees to bring in too, don't want to try to heat the greenhouse all winter
What kind of peppers are you growing? I like them but I’m the only one so don’t grow very many.

What kind of peppers are you growing? I like them but I’m the only one so don’t grow very many.
jalapeños, peter peppers, thai , cayenne's and i have two fish peppers that aren't quite that hot but beautiful , they're variegated which is what made me buy them, i love variegated anything
i just started some alma chili peppers but didn't have a chance of maturating but i went a head and picked them just to try

jalapeños, peter peppers, thai , cayenne's and i have two fish peppers that aren't quite that hot but beautiful , they're variegated which is what made me buy them, i love variegated anything
i just started some alma chili peppers but didn't have a chance of maturating but i went a head and picked them just to try
I have some jalapeños and Thai to plant in Spring. I use the Thai peppers for curry paste usually, but put one in a jar of fermented pickles. Still waiting on those. The jalapeños I use the most.

That'll be a fun experience for you! Have you had ducks before?
No ma’am. We had a duck hang out in our yard for a while when I was a kid but no other experience. I think the runners are interesting looking and they come in various colors so I decided on them based on those factors. The breeder has a nice variety of color also, so hopefully they won’t all look the same.

No ma’am. We had a duck hang out in our yard for a while when I was a kid but no other experience. I think the runners are interesting looking and they come in various colors so I decided on them based on those factors. The breeder has a nice variety of color also, so hopefully they won’t all look the same.
I love the look of runners, so goofy. Like the soldiers of the duck world. Can't wait to see what you hatch! I am sorry about the chickens, though. That's a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom