The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I can only imagine! What kind of breed was he?

Ohhhh you've got your hands full!! Just spoil them and send them back, right? :lol:
No idea...he came from the humane society. I think he had been abandoned. We always wanted to know. He looks like Meg’s dog...he was in the other picture I posted. My dog is with the German Shepherd puppy.

13?!? That's awesome!

I have zero, if you ever want to whittle the numbers down a bit let me know.
My mom had 29 grandkids...from 12 children.
Absolutely!! This is my opportunity to get even with my lovely children for all those trips to the principal's office!! :yesss:
I think I was on speed dial with the Principal with my oldest.

Yep @bruceha2000 I lost approximately 2/3rds of my original flock. I had a nasty strain of MD and saw visceral, neural and ocular forms in my flock. Most losses occurred within 2 years for pullets and hens, 1 year to 18 months for cockerels and roosters. I lost one chick at 9 weeks to the initial infection and the rest died at anywhere from 3 months to two years to the secondary conditions associated with MD.

I'm working on an article about my experiences dealing with the outbreak and hope to have it on BYC within the near future....I hope. Need to get my hinny in gear.

Yep @bruceha2000 I lost approximately 2/3rds of my original flock. I had a nasty strain of MD and saw visceral, neural and ocular forms in my flock. Most losses occurred within 2 years for pullets and hens, 1 year to 18 months for cockerels and roosters. I lost one chick at 9 weeks to the initial infection and the rest died at anywhere from 3 months to two years to the secondary conditions associated with MD.

I'm working on an article about my experiences dealing with the outbreak and hope to have it on BYC within the near future....I hope. Need to get my hinny in gear.
I can't wait to read the article!

I think I was on speed dial with the Principal with my oldest
My children's high school principal probably hated us.... an example of my adorable little imps...
One daughter went through a goth phase and only wore black for a few months. She had a pair of pants that were covered in chains that she wore to school one day. Her principle told her he didn't want to see her in those pants again, so as soon as she left his office she took them off and proceeded back to class bottomless...
He retired the year our 5'th child entered high school. I always wondered if there was a connection 🤔 😬

Back
Top Bottom