The Old Folks Home

Crap, something got in and killed three of my Tolbunt polish! So upset!

How horrible can I do the kill shot Please gunfighter.gif

@CapricornFarm......lock and load! So sorry that happened to your birds. Make the varmint pay with extreme prejudice.

@drumstick diva I agree 100%. Although I had to laugh at one of our cats last night. We had the pups in for a visit late evening. I wasn't feeling all that great and DH was working on a new 3D printer. Rounded the dogs up and took them outside for a house breaking moment, came back in and opened the door to the upstairs cat room which is there signal that it is all clear to come down if they want to. Little June's head (she is about 6 pounds dripping wet and as dumb as a bag of rocks usually) suddenly peeked out from around the door frame and bobbed around as she checked out to make sure it was all clear. Spot, who loves June and vice versa walked by and I think June must have caught the movement out of the corner of her eye and thought, 'oh CARP! Puppy!'. The last I saw her she was streaking back up the stairs.

At least she has it figured out.

Cap, sorry for your loss. :hugs
Thanks everyone. I had recently lost one that was free ranging ( a hen of course) and now 2 more hens and a rooster. Losing the frizzle genes, only one hen and 2 roos left that are frizzle. Guess I need to do more hatching.

Back
Top Bottom