The Old Folks Home

I always promoted a big playpen for the old Alzheimer's patients. I mean, think about it. We plop toddlers into a play pen so they are safe and can move around and play and since Alzheimer's disease causes at certain stages a reverting back to childlike behavior...I mean, heck, it makes sense. :confused: Big playpen, put some newspapers and books with pictures to look at, a TV, make the sides high enough that they can't climb out...sure would make taking care of them a lot easier on nursing staff.

Trees....love our trees. We have 20+ acres of trees.

lc5feed41-m2xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

The yellow line is our property but the right boundary line needs to go over about a half an inch. Don't know why they had it so narrow on the old real estate listing.

@CapricornFarm, good reason to hatch more chicks! You go girl!

Mornin old Folks wet here steady drizzle again this is our fall rain
was actually the first one up woke at 4 refused to crawl out till 7 let
dogs out say rain stayed at the roof line but our old guy did too
Raudy shelti x corgi is getting bad rescued him a year before coming here
he was about 5 then so ten or so now do not care what or how it never gets easier to say goodbye to them

No it isn't Penny.

More heavy rain heading in here. I haven't looked to see the amounts. Just rushing around trying to get some outside work done. Thank goodness my arm is sore and swollen today but I can use my hand. Hoping I got on the antibiotics in time. DH had an RX on hand in case of another cat bite so I'm taking it. Getting it into my system within an hour after the injury occured is probably good.

I got the brooder cage broke down and ready to move into the barn for storage. The 4 juvies that have been living in it are going to be disappointed tonight when they try to go to bed. I foresee a rousing round of catch the juvenile bantams tonight when I lock up.

Just read the forecast. They are saying 4 inches for north central missouri. We are on the cusp of central/eastern northern Missouri so I imagine that includes us.

No it isn't Penny.

More heavy rain heading in here. I haven't looked to see the amounts. Just rushing around trying to get some outside work done. Thank goodness my arm is sore and swollen today but I can use my hand. Hoping I got on the antibiotics in time. DH had an RX on hand in case of another cat bite so I'm taking it. Getting it into my system within an hour after the injury occured is probably good.

I got the brooder cage broke down and ready to move into the barn for storage. The 4 juvies that have been living in it are going to be disappointed tonight when they try to go to bed. I foresee a rousing round of catch the juvenile bantams tonight when I lock up.

Just read the forecast. They are saying 4 inches for north central missouri. We are on the cusp of central/eastern northern Missouri so I imagine that includes us.
I got a nasty infection from a young kitten scratch. Made a hole down into my hand. After that I quit grooming other people's cats.

I got a nasty infection from a young kitten scratch. Made a hole down into my hand. After that I quit grooming other people's cats.

This makes me nervous to groom Luna. Well, that and I read cat skin is really sensitive and tears really easily. Just thought I could buy some clippers and get some mats out myself but thinking I’ll just take her back to the groomers at the vets.

Back
Top Bottom