The Old Folks Home

I heard the neighbor's tiller going tonight but other than plowing it last fall and letting chicken coop offerings compost on it over the winter I haven't done anything other than gaze out the window at it and sigh longingly.

Have seeds bought. Waiting for seed potatoes to arrive and then once the middle soil dries more we will be out plowing again and tilling.

Anybody besides me having a hard time finding seeds? I bought some early thank goodness but many that I wanted were out of stock.

Excuse me. :frow This is not my normal thread, pardon me for jumping in. I think I heard that this was one of @perchie.girl's hang outs? And I knew she was sick. But we just heard the other day, on Granny's thread, that she had passed away. And i wanted to come over and let you all know how sorry I am for y'all's loss. I used to kind of "follow" along on her cooking and canning thread, which i've lost track of. She was sweet and cheerful and helpful, and optimistic and strong. She inspired me to buy a pressure canner! And I've used it, too! I would have loved to have met her "IRL." She will be remembered, and she is missed. Rest in peace, sweet lady.🥀

Back
Top Bottom