The Old Folks Home

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Wisher1000, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Latestarter

Latestarter Overrun With Chickens

Mar 18, 2014
    North East Texas
    So BYC sent me an Email to take a survey:

Hi BYC Community!

One of our sponsors is running a survey to gather helpful information about our members' love of chickens! If you're a current chicken owner, please consider filling out the survey below to help one of our valued sponsors gather information about their customers. Once you fill it out, you'll learn who the survey is for, and be able to sign up to get a coupon for a FREE bag of feed!

Happy Clucking!
    The BYC Team

I click the link and get the following:
    "Thanks for your participation. You didn't qualify to complete the entire survey and will not receive the bag of feed."

Complete the entire survey??? I didn't get to answer a single question! I guess they either don't like my name, or the tracking info that BYC collects on all of us (which I make every attempt to block)... Oh well, didn't need the feed, and didn't really want to fill out a survey anyway...

2. bamadude

bamadude Overrun With Chickens

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Eggs arrived safely today. Took about an hour to get them unpacked. Im in a pretty good mood...so far

3. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    Gonna candle when it gets dark

4. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    [​IMG]

5. ChooksinChoppers

ChooksinChoppers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    Ocala, Florida.
    I like to get both onions and tomatoes please :D I have heirloom mini San marzano tomatoes if you would like an exchange.

6. ronott1

ronott1 Daily Digest Guru Premium Member Project Manager

Mar 31, 2011
    Woodland, California
    My Coop
    That happened to me too. There was some weird wording in the email that said to use a PC tablet...I wonder if it only worked on one of those. Either that or they have a messed up link in the email.

7. bamadude

Jan 26, 2014
    skipperville
    i dont have onions but i will swap u a few seeds. Rachel ray uses san marzano alot. I dont think ive ever knowingly had them. I

8. subhanalah

subhanalah Overrun With Chickens

I believe this was a scam and no one should click links or anything associated with the email, should you receive one...I have not.

9. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

[​IMG]

MOTHER NATURE MUST BE GOING THRU MENOPAUSE!!!!
    Last week we had HEAT AND HUMIDITY way above normal. This finally broke yesterday and now tonight they just put up a FROST ADVISORY for tonight!!! [​IMG]

Ok, I give up!!! You know where what is left of all my gardens are, go ahead, take em', I SURRENDER!!! [​IMG]

10. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

GOT THE SAME THING WITH THE SAME RESULT A WEEK OR SO??? AGO.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by