The Old Folks Home

The brown and white mare may not be there but the grey and white one will be. I am sending Caty's horse and Lachlin (the mom to Allie) up to New York to be with Caty in the spring when they have the barn ready. There will be three in the barn though. I have Lady and her daughter Cody that you can love on too. I can promise you that Allie and Cody will be all over you. They are like puppy dogs when it comes to getting attention.

The brown and white mare may not be there but the grey and white one will be. I am sending Caty's horse and Lachlin (the mom to Allie) up to New York to be with Caty in the spring when they have the barn ready. There will be three in the barn though. I have Lady and her daughter Cody that you can love on too. I can promise you that Allie and Cody will be all over you. They are like puppy dogs when it comes to getting attention.

As long as they're half as affectionate as my goats I should be hard to get out of the barn.

I snapped this pic at the aquarium, it was under some bushes, hidden from view, WHAT kind of chicken is THAT?!
wink.png
I don't know what it is, but I know I want one!
droolin.gif

I love this one. What a quiet expression.

It's way too soon on the polish. You'll know for sure soon. From what I remember from mine the wattles didn't get big or red really but he definitely got an Arsenio-Hall-circa-1989-look by week 4.

I wasn't sure he was a he until 6 weeks old and he had that 80s hair band look.

LOL..will wait for the hairdo!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks to all for the nice comments! They didn't score as well as I had hoped but it is what it is. Today I have the long drive home. Just want to get on the road now and get out of Idaho. It is sooooooooooo smoky from all the fires. I feel like I can't get a good breath of air.

Thanks to all for the nice comments! They didn't score as well as I had hoped but it is what it is. Today I have the long drive home. Just want to get on the road now and get out of Idaho. It is sooooooooooo smoky from all the fires. I feel like I can't get a good breath of air.

They're priceless to you. That's what matters. Have a safe trip home.

Dsqard- Tell us more about your horses. What is "Knabstrupper" and what is a "Dane?" Pardon my ignorance, but they look like beautiful Apps to me! I love Apps, my first horse was an Appy and I have had a soft spot in my heart for them ever since.

I understand about breed registry inspections but only have experience with the color registry (the color and markings have to fall within the parameters set by that particular registry group.) There are paint horse registries, palomino registries, racking paint registries, and years ago you could get a grade pony registered as a POA if it was small enough and the markings were standard for an App. I think they closed that registry, though. Now all POAs have to have been out of registered POA stock AND have the correct markings.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom