The Old Folks Home

Chickisoup is the cat going to be the protein in your meal?
duc.gif
Sorry I think I am channeling my inner Bama. Somebody PLEASE get it out !!!

Your Doooommmmed Doooomed I tell you.....
gig.gif

Thank you Ron. I thought this was chicken eggs!
It would not make sense for chicken eggs. For fish it does because of environmental issues.

Here in California, Drakes Bay Oyster farm was shut down for environmental reasons. The Government controls leases in places that are Federal land. California is more than 50% owned by either the State or Federal Government and they control what happens on their land. The people that "farm" on their land are similar to renters and have to follow lease agreements.

Quote: My first go at Pointers-- very different than labs, way different than rotties. We are planning to show him and see if he will like agility though right now he's a clutz as he jumps logs, chases turkeys and gets clawed by the cat!

Arielle -love the head on your puppy - beautiful dog. Everybody seems to be getting puppies now
I'm a year overdue on a puppy. lol The I had a deposit on a pup a year ago but no puppies from that breed ing. Been a long wait. ANd summers are an easier time of year to potty train. lol

Quote: Article by Steve Wagner
Thank you Ron. I thought this was chicken eggs!

I'm with bamadud-- government has too much power--- its bigger than obama, think senators and congreeemen at the top of the list.

Saw a frontline PBS program the other day and it showed the fed government in a less than stellar light in regards to use of antibiotics in the commercial raising of livestock, noteabley pork and chicken. In this case producers are totally protected and do not need to report antibiotic use to anyone. So the independent researchers at universities cannot see if there is a link between antibiotic use in livestock and the problems us humans are experiencing relative to antibiotics. Many if not all countries in Europe have banned use of antibiotics in livestock production.

I'm rethinking buying commerical meats. Has me chicken that chicken is contaminated sufficiently to potentially effect my chickens. Then my chickens might have the same pathogens as found in the meat at the packing houses.

Back
Top Bottom