The Old Folks Home

I have been busy making a water warmer for the chickens. This is what i made and i will put metal flashing over it.View attachment 1211147
Tomorrow i am going to test it and see how hot it gets when closed up. The waterer will sit on top of it.
Looks like it should work great

OK, who has fun (or not so fun) weekend plans?

Yesterday we saw Star Wars, today I'm building window inserts for myself and the town.
Muzzle loading hunting, its the end few days left here. Still no luck but BIL gave me one froze solid like a mannequin. They don't eat venison (dw's sister doesn't) but he and their boy love my venison summer sausage/pepperoni, snack sticks... so I'm obligated now to make them some so I dang well pile a couple up myself...my family loves venison.
How was Star Wars?, without giving away details.
Was listening to a radio show recently about them. How would you have someone watch them if they never had?
Maybe I'm older than I think I am but so far I like the old movies , haven't liked any of the newer one's yet.
Have heard this latest one is pretty good though. ?

I pretty much lost interest in Star Wars when they killed Han Solo in the last movie:hit

I used to go to Science fiction conventions. Got to meet Dave Prowse who played Darth Vader back in 1980 at a convention in Denver and even got to have lunch with him when he decided to join a bunch of us in a restaurant. Nice man. IMHO, the first three movies produced were the best.

Don't have any desire to see the new movie in a theater. Will probably watch it when it comes out on DVD or read the novelization.

Been single digits and cracked frozen eggs here last couple weeks. Not much snow though, few inches. Naked necks were piling up the eggs and giant's nothing, since the cold naked necks stopped and one egg a day from good winter laying giant's lol. Might have to buy eggs :rant
yeah...

I have a mess of chickens and zero eggs. -eggs-

Back
Top Bottom