The Old Folks Home

They were Mogwai and if they got wet became Gremlins!

They were Mogwai and if they got wet became Gremlins!

Yup also one from original star trek tribbles the trouble with tribbles

Looks like a goat to me. Very pretty.

No that man bought one from a Chinese man and was told not to get it wet or feed it after midnight. It was named Gizmo I think.

a whole nother animal

Thank you, i enjoy making them and i found a consigment store to sell through.
So glad you are feeling better. Sickness is no fun!

That is great! Getting to do something that you enjoy and find fun...and getting paid! :ya

Giving up for a few days on a really awful baby blanket that I made some terrible, TERRIBLE design decisions on. Oh well, kids will just excrete on it, right?

Almost too bad to give away.

So then I got working on my loon and baby loons table runner.

View attachment 1237451

Got it all situated where I want it, still have to stitch around it all. Then quilt and bind.

We can hear the loons out on the pond in the summer.

:gigabout the baby quilt. Great loon quilt. Pretty impressive how you got the reflections to look so real in a quilt! :clap

Another of my pullets died today. That makes 7 out of 12 of my Speckled Sussex.

very sad! :hugs This bites! Sorry it hasn't level out yet! :barnie

Bruce, just remember, you "chose" VT... You can always divorce and move to a warmer climate... Of course we've been saying that to Al for seems like forever, and he/she refuses the opportunity, despite being from central TX

Yeah...well... I like seeing my kids. :idunno

Maybe she's using it to help exhaust her into sleep.

Or maybe it's Maybelline

:lau :gig :lau :gig

I'm thinking about growing some beets this year. Do any of you have any easy good recipes for cooking them you would share?

I cut thin slices and fry in butter. :oops: But then I fry everything in butter.

Lol, the ones from Star Trek were Tribbles and they HATE Klingons... the one that was being asked about was a Gremlin or Mogwai as Ron said.

Is it weird that I know these things??

Nope..
it helps you fit in with us. :wee

Back
Top Bottom