The Old Folks Home

54446a83daf4143e6698830b5952dbba--its-thursday-thursday-greetings.jpg

morning Old Folks..... Random morning thoughts:

woke up again relatively pain free this morning. Oh the usual twinges but not like some days.

Still waiting for a call from about three doctors offices... not holding my breath.

Got my next size down pants on without having to hold my breath... Yay.

Gave a sample of my writing to someone to review... I am so excited shes very qualified.

That bio digester looks like it would make great firtilizer Tea....

deb

The Meiwa Kumquat showed up today. I had to refuse delivery. The box was not only crushed from someone standing on it, but they had cut into it in 2 places on 2 sides cutting it nearly in half. I called the grower to let them know. So they said they will ship a new one when that one is returned.
I asked my mail lady how in the world that happened? She said she had no idea. :mad:

The Meiwa Kumquat showed up today. I had to refuse delivery. The box was not only crushed from someone standing on it, but they had cut into it in 2 places on 2 sides cutting it nearly in half. I called the grower to let them know. So they said they will ship a new one when that one is returned.
I asked my mail lady how in the world that happened? She said she had no idea. :mad:
I hate when that happens!

Back
Top Bottom