The Old Folks Home

Thanks for the info @ronott1... I have allot of issues on Firefox and the like button
not changing happens often even more on my phone..
morning room second cup of coffee doing okay but have to go to Dr but my good one
in McCleary
I usually use Chrome and have problems saving images to my computer from BYC. Firefox saves them better.

It is less of a problem than it used to be but not all browser work on all sites. I am used to moving between browsers if there is a problem.

:hugs:fl hope the quail will arrive OKAY.
I really doubt it. Shipped Tuesday. Not scanned at all since they left the original post office. By now i could have driven to the sellers place, picked them up and driven back. They are using planes for heavens sakes! And they still have no idea where it is.

I only have Firefox but that isn't true either I do still have microsoft but only do puzzles
on it as Firefox burps on full screen won't function
Try the site with Edge on a Windows computer and Safari on a mac.

The newest Edge is not too terrible

There was a thread about that?

I notice a hesitation and I have to be over the link to get the thumb to change. When I have problems it is user error for me.

I seem to have more problems using chrome. Chrome does not seem to be completely BYC compliant. Fire Fox works better and I do not know about Edge.
Yeah, i started a thread about the like button. They blamed it on my device. But it was working ok all along, why suddenly up to 3x i have to hit the like button to get it to work? DISLIKE!

And i had plans for Saturday morning to attend a swap. In the opposite direction of the Post Office that is way out of my way. We do not actually live anywhere near Chatham , its at least 30 minutes from here. There are many towns much closer! Who decided that? Oh yeah, probably my arch enemy the PO.

I really doubt it. Shipped Tuesday. Not scanned at all since they left the original post office. By now i could have driven to the sellers place, picked them up and driven back. They are using planes for heavens sakes! And they still have no idea where it is.
not scanned can be good...will po call u? Main distribution called us, knocking 1 day of travel off. 2 days--picked up day 2.
the packages that are on the belts are the ones that get scanned. sure hope your babies are not on those belts. sure hope they r ok...

Back
Top Bottom