The Old Folks Home

not scanned can be good...will po call u? Main distribution called us, knocking 1 day of travel off. 2 days--picked up day 2.
the packages that are on the belts are the ones that get scanned. sure hope your babies are not on those belts. sure hope they r ok...
I assume they will call me when and if they arrive. But i have been calling them daily.

Re: "LIKE" malfunction. Same with me ,was working fine every time, then suddenly decided to punish me. It is so frustrating and adds so much time to posts that :mad::rant:smack
it takes major effort not to :tongue.:he

I have Microsoft 10 (not by choice) and it updates from time to time, so maybe I will just blame them for awhile. Funny though, it doesn't happen every time - so what's with that?

Re: "LIKE" malfunction. Same with me ,was working fine every time, then suddenly decided to punish me. It is so frustrating and adds so much time to posts that :mad::rant:smack
it takes major effort not to :tongue.:he

I have Microsoft 10 (not by choice) and it updates from time to time, so maybe I will just blame them for awhile. Funny though, it doesn't happen every time - so what's with that?
It likely has something to do with the animated button--thumbs up and down--animation can be dicey to setup. It is cute though!

Like button works fine on my cheap phone, no probs.
Had a bit of excitement at work, thought a truck was on fire. They got him to move forward out of the way, turned out it was just the refer unit on the next trailer, boy it stunk. Took five extinguishers to put it out.
It was an electrical fire? Those really do stink!

Diesel fuel and plastic and metal.
Was a lot more smoke at first. I smelled it inside.
videotogif_2018.03.16_17.00.35.gif

Back
Top Bottom