The Old Folks Home

Yup Vaughan woods. I was there at sunrise so it was dark but here's a photo.
View attachment 1566460

Deb can we see what you're making?

I'm also in process of quilting a dream big (blown up flower) panel as well. Got the 2 quilts for bfs mom off to the long arm quilter who is going to do a moose, bear and pine tree motif on those. That is something I can't do by hand, you have to follow a design with a laser (or a computer program) to get it right across the face of the quilt and I really felt like that was the best design for that type of quilt. But I enjoy the below type of quilting the best. After this one I have 3 more tops to quilt. Hoping to have this one all done in the next few weeks and get started on the binding for bfs mom's quilts then get the next top quilted.

View attachment 1566465

Bf built me a new duck house today too. Guess he saw what I wrote about how ghetto it was. It was a temporary house that was supposed to last a few months. 5 years later and it's really falling apart. I hope to paint it tomorrow and get it roofed.

Wow that's gorgeous. I am still so glad to have the one you made me. I wear little jewelry but that one gets wear.

Beautiful just beautiful just think what your able to do on the machine in your mind also

There is a link in my signature for my page here at BYC...

deb

Silly it is to the threads you have started here

View attachment 1566460

I'm also in process of quilting a dream big (blown up flower) panel as well. Got the 2 quilts for bfs mom off to the long arm quilter who is going to do a moose, bear and pine tree motif on those. That is something I can't do by hand, you have to follow a design with a laser (or a computer program) to get it right across the face of the quilt and I really felt like that was the best design for that type of quilt. But I enjoy the below type of quilting the best. After this one I have 3 more tops to quilt. Hoping to have this one all done in the next few weeks and get started on the binding for bfs mom's quilts then get the next top quilted.

View attachment 1566465

Bf built me a new duck house today too. Guess he saw what I wrote about how ghetto it was. It was a temporary house that was supposed to last a few months. 5 years later and it's really falling apart. I hope to paint it tomorrow and get it roofed.
Beautiful quilt and picture! I am searching for a table for my sewing machine. Want to get back to quilting.

The sad thing is, we always ask doctors if they know what is going on in their front office? They always give us a puzzled confused look and say, 'Ummmm why, no. We don't.'
I'm sure they hire people to run the front office that they think are competent, honest and reliable. ASSUMING that person is doing their job while the doctor does his/hers. Mostly I ASSUME it works out that way. Don't know how easy it is to keep your finger on stuff "up front" if you aren't there.

I'm also in process of quilting a dream big (blown up flower) panel as well.
Oh look, another ho hum quilt :gig
SCG you continually amaze me with your talent. That is absolutely gorgeous. :love

View attachment 1566460

View attachment 1566465

Good news on the duck house!

The Quilt looks great and I love the creek and bridge

Echoing to SCG... grats on the new duck abode. Looks like a really peaceful place to take a walk. I'm sure you'd probably enjoy it more if you weren't being pulled through. The new quilt is gorgeous (as others before may have noted). Thanks for sharing the pictures of the work you do. So nice to know that someone can do it cause I can't.

Deb, your jewelry looks stunning as well. I'm sure it's even more amazing up close in real life. I would suppose that you could make extra money from sales if you so desired.

Back
Top Bottom