The Old Folks Home

Exciting day today, yepper :gig
Took advantage of the above (barely) freezing temperature to put the new registration sticker on my car's license plate.

Get to stay up to the witching hour to go with DD1 to pick up her BF at the airport. Would be easier if I hadn't gone to bed at 11 last night but woke up to pee and put wood in the stove at 3 but didn't fall back asleep until just after 6 and then for only 40 minutes. Be easier for her too if she hadn't been woken up 3 hours early (8:30 AM for her, went to bed at 11) when DW's cat fell in the toilet. That bathroom is right next to DD's bedroom. Apparently the water dish up there was empty and the cat decided to pretend it was a dog instead of going downstairs to the water dish in the laundry room.

Ron, it's the investigating officer's shift.
SCG, after what I saw...it's easy
bruecha, you ain't kidding.

When the case is finished I'll let you know what happened.
That makes sense! I thought you were going in to make a deposition. That is later if it happens

OK, so to change the subject once again...
My 5 pullets have reached POL and I'm getting 4-5 eggs a day. I don't eat them like I used to and they're already starting to "back up" and fill 18ct cartons. So tonight I went ahead & broke down and made:
upload_2018-12-15_0-49-4.png

Since the eggs are small, I added extras and bumped up the other ingredients a bit as well. Made a decent edge crust and down the sides, but didn't "toast/brown" underneath like (I think) it should have. Guessing because of the changes I need to either increase temp a bit or cook longer or both. Has an "egg" taste, not too sweet, a little "oily" from the butter in the mix as well as coating the pie dish. Tasty.
upload_2018-12-15_0-51-43.jpeg

Hope the animal(s) survive(d). :mad:

That makes sense! I thought you were going in to make a deposition. That is later if it happens

As of yesterday the animal was still alive...barely. That is about all I can say without tainting a possible jury pool. I can say that there is a 95% chance of this going to trial.

Back
Top Bottom