The Old Folks Home

@ozexpat I was just looking at some of your pics on your diary thread and I see you put in automatic water for some chicks.
Do you have that blue pvc hooked up to a hose or a bucket or what and is that a shut off with the red handle?

I bought the pvc and nipples and drink cups and want to set up some simple system so when we go on vacation I wont have to worry about the birds not being watered.
I have a 55 gallon drum supplying the water for 12 coops. each coop has a shut off so I can isolate it for medication administration.

I use a lot more nipples than i probably should - 1 nipple per 2-3 birds

I have been using them for about 8 months with no failures but did have a couple leak. Most leaks seem to occur on instillation and the blue pvc pipe of the phils is much thinner than the white stuff in usa. Getting the thread to bite on the pipe can be a challenge.

I have mine checked daily to ensure they are working and I put coconut vinegar through the system once a month

the DYI thread has many variations

Peaceful assembly is protected by our constitution.

Force is not used against peaceful assemblies.

Once an assembly is no longer peaceful, becomes dangerous, or causes property damage, it is no longer legal.

The next step is issuing orders to disperse, to protect people and property.

That's when the law abiding protesters should leave and all those that are left will have to deal with crowd control methods.

The only other choice is to stand by and watch the crowd do as they please..........

Once an assembly is no longer peaceful, becomes dangerous, or causes property damage, it is no longer legal.

That's when the law abiding protesters should leave and all those that are left will have to deal with crowd control methods.

The only other choice is to stand by and watch the crowd do as they please..........
I do not envy the job of our police forces.

I was living withing the area of violence during the Rodney King / LA riots

Most of the mayhem was caused by opportunists looking for an excuse.

And catch heck from the public and the press for doing nothing.
idunno.gif
You can't win.

I was living withing the area of violence during the Rodney King / LA riots

Most of the mayhem was caused by opportunists looking for an excuse.

That also seems to be mostly true in this case. I heard on the radio this morning that people from CA and NY are showing up. I have a hard time they are coming to support the families on either side of the debate. I think they are coming more for the looting opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom